壽 Shòu: Longevity: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Ch 17

“I’m Bai Qian, the future queen of Qing Qiu and your fiancée,” Si Yin said, repeating herself.

One second Ye Hua was lying beside her but he’d instantly cloud jumped and was now standing in the room staring at her. Ye Hua looked at her disbelieving. Then he shook his head and realized Si Yin was teasing him. He’d almost fallen for Si Yin’s jest. Ye Hua went back to the bed, sat beside Si Yin and put his hand over her hand. Her acting was unbelievably convincing. Ye Hua already knew of Si Yin’s mischievous nature, so he decided to play along.

“Oh I understand,” Ye Hua said, trying to sound as if he was convinced. “Yes, I believe you are Bai Qian of Qing Qiu.”

Bai Qian was surprised by Ye Hua’s quick acceptance of the truth. She looked at Ye Hua seriously and said, “Ye Hua when I first heard of our engagement. I wasn’t pleased. There’s such a big age difference between you and me that I didn’t think it would work, but now I’ve decided to marry you.”

Bai Qian held Ye Hua’s face with both hands and looked at him tenderly. “I will marry you and protect you from any rumors or gossip about your preferences. I’ve grown to love you as my friend, perhaps my best friend so I’m willing to do that for you. Once we’re married, you may continue to love who you wish, and I will always protect you.” Si Yin continued, “I will help you keep up your reputation. I can’t imagine how difficult it must have been for you all this time.” Bai Qian caressed Ye Hua’s face as one would do to a child. “When the time comes when we must to produce an heir, I can use an enchantment spell or change my appearance to a man if that will help you…perform,” Bai Qian said while nodding compassionately.

Ye Hua stopped smiling and looked at Si Yin seriously. Si Yin’s face was serious. Too serious. She wasn’t teasing him as he had thought. “You’re Bai Qian?” Ye Hua asked doubtingly.

She nodded. Ye Hua stood up and paced to the other side of the room. He’d never fainted before but his knees buckled and he almost fell. Ye Hua looked at Si Yin and realized she wasn’t playing with him. She was telling him the truth. The room began to spin, so Ye Hua put his hand against the wall to hold himself up.

“So let me just try to understand this,” Ye Hua said, not knowing where to begin. “So if you’re Bai Qian that means I became engaged to you because you asked me to save the snake and then I told you about meeting you in Ten Miles, before falling in love with you?” Ye Hua couldn’t believe the words were coming out of his mouth and he was even more dumbfounded to realize it was the truth when Si Yin nodded at him.

“And now you’re telling me you’ll marry me to protect me from what!?” Ye Hua struggled to grasp the situation. Then he thought for a minute and added, “Why would I need an enchantment spell or you to appear as a man for me to perform?”

Bai Qian looked at him, smiled tenderly and said, “It’s alright. I know you prefer men. There isn’t any shame in loving someone. Loving someone is not a crime.”

Ye Hua looked at Bai Qian and spoke slowly so she would fully understand, “I don’t like men, and I’m not homosexual.”

Ye Hua contemplated how he could prove himself to her, so Ye Hua walked right up to Bai Qian, swiftly lifted her from the bed, held her and kissed her deeply. He held her tightly and kissed her again with full passion. When Ye Hua pulled away, Bai Qian had her eyes closed from his passionate display of love. Ye Hua looked at the bed behind them and decided what he would do next. Ye Hua would seduce his future wife. She wouldn’t be able to deny her body to him, they were engaged to be married, and Ye Hua’s desire for Bai Qian was escalating with every passing second.

Ye Hua couldn’t believe how fate had brought them together in such a mysterious way.

Ye Hua was about to pick her up and carry her to the bed when Bai Qian suddenly opened her eyes. Ye Hua looked at her expecting an expression of passion but instead, her eyes filled with sympathy and sadness.

Bai Qian hugged him tightly and patted his back. “Ye Hua, the more you fight your true desires, the more pain you will feel. You don’t have to prove anything to me because I accept you as you are.” Bai Qian pulled away and looked at him with the same sympathetic expression. She held his hand with both her hands and said, “Don’t worry your secret is safe with me and I’ll never tell a soul.” Bai Qian raised one hand, made the motion her lips were sealed and nodded at him. “I have to get back to Kunlun Mountain, but I’ll talk to my parents about our wedding soon,” Bai Qian said.

Bai Qian started to walk away but suddenly turned around smiling brightly, “Ye Hua, I’ve just figured out a way to give you an heir. I don’t feel right deceiving you with a spell or changing myself into a man to make you do something that goes against your will. When it’s time to give you a child, I’ll get pregnant with Shifu, I mean, High God Mo Yuan. Since you two are identical twins, nobody would ever know the difference.” Bai Qian smiled brightly at Ye Hua and cloud jumped out of the room.

=====================

When Bai Qian returned to Kunlun Mountain, she was still in her actual female appearance. She knocked on Mo Yuan’s door softly. After Mo Yuan gave his permission for her to enter his room, she knelt in front of him.

Mo Yuan was surprised to see Seventeen come to his room so late in the evening and even more so to see her in her true form. He waited for her to speak.

“Shifu, this disciple will be leaving Kunlun Mountain in three days. Thank you for your wisdom, teachings, and tutelage during the last 70,000 years.” Si Yin stood up and kowtowed to him and finished with a proper bow before kneeling before him again.

“Seventeenth disciple would like to request to share my secret to my disciple brothers about my real identity. I’d like to keep up my relationships with my brothers in the future and feel it would be easier if I expose my true identity before my departure,” Si Yin said, starting to kowtow again but Mo Yuan stopped her for doing so.

Mo Yuan looked at Si Yin, but all he heard was that she was leaving in three short days. Si Yin was leaving him, and she’d returned in her female form which meant she’d met Li Jing in her real appearance. Mo Yuan felt his mouth go dry and took a sip of his tea so he could reply. “As you wish.” was all Mo Yuan could say. Even though Mo Yuan had hundreds of things he wanted to say to her, he remained silent as she bowed and left. Mo Yuan stood up and walked across his room. He looked out the window and stared at the full moon before leaning his forehead against the wall beside it.

Three days he thought. Mo Yuan had three days to do something, or he’d regret not doing anything but watch as the love of his existence walked out of his life.

To be continued………..

32 comments for “壽 Shòu: Longevity: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Ch 17

1. Bai qian
    July 8, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Nooo don’t go back to moyuan , even if it just to bid farewell .so many things can happen in three days , and Yehua did not even get his chance yet . Suspenseeeeee

2. Bai qian
    July 8, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Thank you !

3. mcsmacky
    July 8, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Wait. She’ll marry YH out of pity but sleep with MY to give him a child? And she just cavalierly told him this? What, is she 17 years old? That’s how a kid thinks! And what about making MY jealous and making him win her as a prize? She suddenly giving all that up? No wonder MY has been hesitant about being with her. I think she needs to grow up before taking on a real man like MY.
    And I really can’t believe he is STILL hesitating! He should have grabbed her as soon as she entered his room and confessed his love. Why is he such a chicken? Three days to profess his love. In that time YH could show up and claim her! I have no faith in MY’s love. If he really needs three more days to get the balls to confess to her, he doesn’t deserve her. At this point the only person I see ready to really commit to a relationship is YH.

• July 8, 2017 at 6:23 pm

Remember BQ is a bit dense and doesn’t know how to love as adult…. yet

• mcsmacky
        July 8, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Frustratingly dense!

• July 8, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Give her time. We were all once naive and dense in our youth.

• Bai qian
        July 8, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Qian qian dense and naive personality goes with Yehua aggressive and high passionate personality . 😊

• Fan13
        July 8, 2017 at 10:52 pm

you are BQ ..hahaha..

• Bai qian
        July 9, 2017 at 1:50 am

Heheh z😎

• Bai qian
        July 8, 2017 at 7:35 pm

I think that is why she is a perfect match for Yehua
        Young and foolish in love 😍
        They will fight and patch up all life
        Pretty intense marriage .
        I think for baiqian personality moyuan will be tiresome pretty quickly .

• Bai qian
        July 8, 2017 at 7:37 pm

That exactly how she is ,perfect t presentation

• mahjong
      July 8, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I think she’s marrying him more out of friendship than pity, but I agree that she is very young emotionally. Pretty clueless! Which makes things quite hilarious.

• mcsmacky
        July 8, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Then she really doesn’t love MY. She should at least give her jealousy tactic enough time to work. One last ditch effort before committing herself to a potentially passionless marriage. And she hasn’t known YH that long to make such a sacrifice for friendship.

• mahjong
        July 8, 2017 at 7:03 pm

BQ does have a puzzling lack of self-awareness in the book (especially) and in the drama, so I’m just seeing where it goes in this fiction. Does BQ really know what “love” is between a man and a woman? Is she merely infatuated with Shifu? Does she love YH as just a friend?

• Fan13
        July 8, 2017 at 8:24 pm

i don’t think she has a clue what she really feeling for them….but MY faith gave you a 2nd chance in ff universe and you seem to wasted again…50K i can’t get over this hurdle.. why is he still waiting….

• mahjong
        July 8, 2017 at 8:26 pm

That’s why I love Shou—very unpredictable to me and quite funny! I don’t know what’s going to happen (she won’t tell me) and I wouldn’t place bets on what she can come up with!

• Fan13
        July 8, 2017 at 8:30 pm

haha…..very true…maybe BQ will grownup and ditch both brother…lolz..

• Bai qian
        July 9, 2017 at 3:09 am

BF =bi fang? , ROFL ..that would be funny and deserving for every one

• Fan13
        July 9, 2017 at 4:37 am

i know right…… hahaha…

• mcsmacky
        July 9, 2017 at 3:22 am

I agree. Very unpredictable. That’s why I like it too. I love surprises!

• July 8, 2017 at 7:10 pm

There are many forms of love. At times it can be confusing. Also a long friendship doesn’t make it a stronger friendship. She feels something strong towards YH but she doesn’t know what it is. Always darkest under the light.

• Fan13
      July 8, 2017 at 7:58 pm

i’m kind of a saddist now and think YH better by himself…SY don’t deserve him… i’m with you on her childish act…need to grow up already..and MY omg man up already another 50K wasted and still playing the waiting game…at this point MY/SY can have each other so frustrating with these 2..

• mahjong
        July 8, 2017 at 8:00 pm

I like “omg man up already”!

• Fan13
        July 8, 2017 at 8:09 pm

yeah seriously….idk maybe i like my man to be more of an alpha and go for what they want once they know it … MY “gentlemanly way” is just so frustrating and turn off now…

• mahjong
        July 8, 2017 at 8:11 pm

Even though I loved YH, I wanted to scream that at MY. Especially in the drama. In the book, he hardly says anything, but Mark made MY more human in the drama. I was like, “You’re going to play the zither?? Ok, right!!” — doesn’t work when home girl is too dumb to know the song.

• Fan13
        July 8, 2017 at 8:18 pm

ikr.. i feel the same way….

• July 8, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Hey Fan13!! Thank you for reading my FF.

• Fan13
        July 8, 2017 at 10:33 pm

it’s fun reading…you’re really talented with your story telling..

• July 8, 2017 at 10:54 pm

You are too kind.

• Fan13
        July 9, 2017 at 5:25 am

can you do one with 3rd uncle/Cheng Yi.. 🙂 hahaha..

• July 9, 2017 at 5:46 am

That would be fun.

4. Dillycat
    July 9, 2017 at 12:02 am

Lol BQ is soooo clueless when it come to YH and MY feeling toward her! Getting too interesting, please update soon!!