壽 Shou: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Epilogue

Epilogue:

Several years later……

Even after years of living in Celestial Heaven, Qian Qian still lost her way quite often. Ye Hua, finally after spending countless hours looking for her, decided to have Qian Qian secretly followed at all times. Ye Hua informed all the maids and guards to covertly trail Qian Qian from a respectable distance in case she got lost, which was something that happened quite often.

To Qian Qian’s convenience, there was always a helpful maid or guard who happily escorted her back to Xiwu Palace when she lost her way. She never once considered that Ye Hua had planned everything.

Ye Hua went out of his way to make sure Qian Qian’s life up in Celestial Heaven was filled with nothing but ease, happiness, and joy.

As Ye Hua once promised the Fox King, his love for Qian Qian grew stronger and deeper with every passing day. Ye Hua’s expression changed from stiff, emotionless, and indifferent to one who smiled and softly laughed instead. Ye Hua’s change was so noticeable that his Uncle Lian Song glared and hit Ye Hua often with his fan out of jealousy.

It was apparent to everyone around them, how deeply Bai Qian and Ye Hua loved one another.

Ye Hua and Qian Qian also returned to Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms and made love against the tree where they once met. Ye Hua didn’t need an enchantment spell and Qian Qian was completely sober. Their bodies so entwined to one another, that from a distance they appeared as one beautiful curved peach tree. Similar to the one Ye Hua had drawn for Si Yin years ago. It was only fitting that Qian Qian bit Ye Hua during their lovemaking and of course, Ye Hua bit her back.

Qian Qian still disliked Su Jin, Ye Hua’s once side consort with a passion. Su Jin once made the mistake of coming to see Ye Hua at Xiwu Palace, only to be greeted by a very jealous and possessive Princess Consort instead. Qian Qian openly glared at her until Su Jin dropped her eyes whenever they came into contact with each other. Qian Qian didn’t like Su Jin even looking at Ye Hua or in his direction. Su Jin kept to herself out of fear of High Goddess Bai Qian’s temper, which many were now very familiar with. Qian Qian was especially vigilant when it had anything to do with Ye Hua.

How did Ye Hua feel about his fiercely jealous wife? He absolutely loved it. He took her possessive and jealous ways as a sign of her strong love for him. Ye Hua’s heart felt full from Qian Qian’s protective and passionate nature. He basked fully in the warmth of her love.

===================

Just a few days short of their ninth year of marriage. Ye Hua went to search for his lost wife Qian Qian, to find her standing by the lotus pond. She held the railing with one hand and stared off into the distance. Ye Hua decided to be sneaky and stealthily cloud jumped behind her.

Qian Qian said without turning her back, “Lotus Prince, you know nine-tailed foxes have the best hearing. I don’t know why you try to sneak up on me all the time? You dragons make a lot of noise when you move.” Qian Qian slowly turned around and filled the space between their bodies with her big, round, pregnant stomach.

Ye Hua smiled and kissed her forehead, as he placed one graceful hand lightly on her stomach and asked, “Have you thought of a name for our little golden lotus?”

Qian Qian put her small hand on top of his and replied, “Yes, I’ve decided on the name A-Li,” as she lightly caressed her stomach.

Ye Hua repeated the name couple times to himself before asking, “What is the meaning behind Li ?”

Qian Qian brought Ye Hua’s hand to her lips, kissed it tenderly and replied, “Li is for the li in separation. Our child is a reminder that you and I must never part. We must never separate for eternity.”

Ye Hua wrapped his arms around his wife’s pregnant belly and kissed her like he did the day Qian Qian first confessed her love for him.

==================

High God Mo Yuan, who had just recently come out of seclusion, was told Seventeen and Ye Hua had indeed gotten married. Since the disciples weren’t in contact or had any need to go to Celestial Heaven, that was all they knew of Seventeen. The disciples also recalled seeing Seventeen’s cries at the entrance of Shifu’s seclusion cave for over a month, so they didn’t know what to say. They decided not to say anything more. Some knew she was currently carrying Ye Hua’s child, but nobody wanted to be the one to tell Shifu that fact.

When Mo Yuan went to Celestial Heaven, he saw Ye Hua and a very pregnant Seventeen kissing passionately beside the lotus pond. The aura around Seventeen glowed brightly indicating that she’d ascended to High Goddess. Mo Yuan wondered if she had been correct when she once said that he and Ye Hua were a part of her heavenly trial.

What he felt was bittersweet.

The sweet part was seeing Seventeen so happy and that Ye Hua’s love was no longer one-sided. The bitterness came when Mo Yuan wondered what it would have been like if he had stayed with his little Seventeen. If he hadn’t let her go as he did. It was then Mo Yuan realized that the last nine years in seclusion had been in vain. Mo Yuan still felt the very same as the day he walked into seclusion nine years ago. Mo Yuan sighed deeply and turned to walk away when he heard a familiar soft voice from behind call to him,

“Shifu?”

Thank you for those who have traveled this journey with me. 壽 Shou is my second fan fiction with the characters we Peaches love with all our hearts.

Thank you to my special friend and editor I dedicate 壽 Shou to you. To my wonderful friend E.

YeGenMo Unni

18 comments for “壽 Shou: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Epilogue

July 14, 2017 at 8:09 pm

Thank you sooo much for uploading all the remaining chapters!! I loved Shou very much! My heart cried for shifu. No matter what, they both deserve her. It’s like in the drama. They are both wonderful men. One will always get hurt… I guess that’s life. Keep up the good work! I don’t know how you do it. You’re sure extremely productive. I guess your mind works really fast😊.

• July 14, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Emily!! I was curious about your thoughts regarding Shou. Thank you for staying and finishing it to the end. Once I get an idea, it pours out of me rapidly and passionately. My poor friend and editor E who has gotten 3-5 chapters sometimes. I can’t wait for you to start reading Mount Song and once again, thank you very much.

• Emily
        July 15, 2017 at 12:43 pm

I’m a big fan! I was anxiously waiting for each new chapter everyday and visit your site several times a day. Though I usually don’t comment often unless I think I can add something new to the discussion or what hasn’t already been said. But I’ll try to leave more comments since I noticed that it is appreciated!! I can’t wait untill you upload the first chapter of Mount Song!

• Emily
        July 15, 2017 at 12:47 pm

And many thanks of course to your wonderful friend and editor E!! You’re both the best for giving your readers their daily shot😙.

July 14, 2017 at 8:11 pm

I’m looking forward to the Mount Junji story!!😊

• July 15, 2017 at 4:57 am

@disqus_41b4BFUDWK:disqus I recall you liked the heat in my first FF. I revised chapters 30 and 31. I tend to be a bit on the naughty side.

• Emily
        July 15, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Really?? I thougt the first versions were already heated! Hahaha… Thanks!! I’m going to read it now. Although I would have reread Shou anyway 😊.

• Emily
        July 15, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Btw I read somewhere (though I can no longer find that comment that someone complained about the amount of sex). I like the heated scenes. You are very good at it. I’m an avid fan of (historical) romance novels. Each author has its own style and preference. That’s how I recognize and can tell the difference between them. If I’m in the mood for a classic with a HE and slow romance I will reread for instance Pride and Prejudice. For heart wrenching stories full of emotions I would pick up one of my Judith McNaught books. If I want a bodice ripper with heated scenes…. I have many Beatrice Small books in my reader. I also enjoyed fifty shades a lot and the occasional harlequin/mill and boon novels. What I am trying to say is… so many authors and so many styles are loved. I think the best authors, regardless whether their work can count as literature or lighthearted fiction, as long as they move the readers and give joy to them it’s great work. Sometimes I cry more over a harlequin novel than romance novels that has received many awards. It’s a pity that some work are treated with disdain just because it has certain elements in it, or doesn’t have certain elements in it. The best authors I think are the ones that stay true to their own preference and style. In the end writing is about having fun and write the stories and scenes you yourself like the best!

• July 15, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Yes, I received an email regarding my use of sex in my FFs. I personally like good smut. I’m good writing it and I enjoy it immensely. Sex is the silent language. I will continue to write sex into my FFs ALWAYS!!! Why, because our twins are damn sexy, it can’t be helped. Ye Hua and Mo Yuan are too fine, sex is a must.

3. Bai qian
    July 14, 2017 at 11:09 pm

Beautiful ending , thank you for this treat .
    Lot of ups and downs and bad decisions, but that is life .
    Yehua is the best 😘👍🏻👌🏼.
    Waiting for you next fiction .

• July 14, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Wish words from our High Goddess. “That is life.”

4. Fan13
    July 15, 2017 at 2:13 am

What a roller ride u put us through …. 😸😸😸… glad it’s all work out I’ll settle with YH getting his girl in the end he a saint willing to wait forever …good u didn’t make him wait thousands of years… and glad she finally grow up …toward the end there this BQ was getting on my nerve with her childishness hahaha ….now that’s good story telling when u get your reader so invested in your characters 😸… a big thank you for putting this ff…

I can’t believe MY screw it … got his chance and wasted.well as long he find peace with himself in his seclusion….guess he can be like ZY and still be best shifu and brother to BQ/YH …

• July 15, 2017 at 2:26 am

That’s huge compliment. That you were so invested in Shou. That means I did something right.

• Fan13
        July 15, 2017 at 2:35 am

😹will be back for song when it’s done …

5. ana978
    July 15, 2017 at 10:23 am

Thanks for the great ending. It’s sure is roller coaster ride in Shou. I thought BQ will never get over MY. You built their love really well in Shou and I thought for sure BQ is going to get with MY even though I was routing for YH. I still didn’t feel her love for YH probably because I feel her sorrow and heartbreak for MY is too great for her to love another. But good for YH because of his patience he gets the girl he loves.

6. Dillycat
    July 22, 2017 at 3:26 am

Thank you for the beautiful written story. You got me confused for awhile to which team to chose, but in the end I would also chose YH in this version. Definitely reading your other one too.

• July 22, 2017 at 3:32 am

Ye Hua was a saint in Shou. He was the winner. Mt Song however has YH doing all the things that made us hate him for a minute aka eye plucking and his failure to communicate. Dillycat, I look forward to you comments always.

• Dillycat
        July 22, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Yes, it was easy to feel sorry for him in here. I hope you don’t make him so hateful in your new one. Will read it tonight! Excited!! Thanks!