嵩山 Mount Song: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Ch 14 NSFW

cat

Ch 14:

Ye Hua

Ye Hua lifted Qian Qian’s hot body to her knees and penetrated her from behind. He pushed Qian Qian’s back forcibly down towards the bed and inclined her delicate body so he could get inside her deeper. Ye Hua felt her silky, tight, sweet, walls enfold his hard manhood and quickened his pace. Qian Qian grabbed the railing of her bed and tried to move away from Ye Hua, but he dragged her back firmly by her smooth thighs. Ye Hua grasped Qian Qian tightly by her hips and pulled her towards him to absorb every one of his abyssal strokes. Qian Qian wasn’t making any noise, but her honey like ambrosia was all over his stiff, raised, shaft. Ye Hua licked and moistened his index and third fingers and rubbed her outer pearl in a circular motion without breaking his rhythmic, pounding, pace.

Ye Hua groaned loudly with every stroke.

Ye Hua could feel Qian Qian purposely holding back, so he started to describe what he saw. Ye Hua explicitly told Qian Qian how much he loved being inside her narrow, wet core and that he was covered by her sweet dew. Ye Hua told Qian Qian in full detail how deliciously pink and tantalizing her lower treasure was, so firmly clasped around his thick, throbbing, sword. Ye Hua felt Qian Qian’s inner walls start tightening around his girth, pulsate steadily and knew she was climaxing. She stubbornly refused to give in to Ye Hua and remained silent while her body twitched from her peak.

Ye Hua then flipped her lithe body over so Qian Qian was on her back. Ye Hua raised himself to her beautiful face and sensuously slid his tongue inside her mouth with a passionate kiss. Qian Qian’s face flushed with color, and she was still catching her breath from her climax. She turned her head to break their kiss. Qian Qian glared at Ye Hua and ordered him not to come inside her again. Ye Hua smirked, quickened his strokes, pressed his lips to her ear, and said to Qian Qian between his heavy panting, that he was going to fill her all night long, before defiantly climaxing deeply inside her again.

==================

Bai Qian

Bai Qian instructed Ye Hua not to ejaculate inside her again, but he did with a vengeance. After Ye Hua’s fourth release, Bai Qian thought Ye Hua was finally through, but she was wrong. When he wasn’t erect, he used his hands, lips, mouth, and tongue so that there was a part of Ye Hua’s body inside Bai Qian continuously. Bai Qian remained unyielding, refused to admit defeat, so she remained silent and acted unresponsive while her body betrayed her repeatedly.

Bai Qian hated Ye Hua, but his body owned hers. Ye Hua was able to bring her to climax frequently quickly.

Ye Hua didn’t seem even the slightest bit drained. He laid on top of her, between her sore thighs, and guided himself inside her again. Bai Qian became wetter when she felt the exquisite friction of his thick shaft and closed her eyes. Ye Hua suddenly stopped his movement. He caressed her cheek lightly and whispered for her to open her eyes. Ye Hua asked, “Qian Qian, do you still see Mo Yuan when I’m inside you?”

Bai Qian turned her head to avoid looking at Ye Hua, but he grabbed Bai Qian firmly by her chin and pull her face towards his so their eyes met.

Ye Hua tenderly stroked her face and corrected her mistake in a firm tone, “Qian Qian, look at me because I’m going to be the only man in your life. I’m not Mo Yuan. I’m your husband, Ye Hua.”

Ye Hua then pushed himself into her so rapidly that she gasped from the pain of his deep penetration. Ye Hua kissed her gently, pulled himself out of Qian Qian, met her gaze again and whispered in his soft voice, “Keep your eyes wide open and watch me, your husband, Ye Hua, because I’m going to fill you again.”

Ye Hua pulled himself to his knees, grabbed her ankles securely, pushed her legs together straight up into the air and down towards her chest. He panted and loudly growled as he buried himself thoroughly inside her enticing exposed lower treasure again. Ye Hua drove his massive shaft with full force, increased the speed of his thrusts and released his seed inside her again.

Bai Qian who had been able to remain silent, during her previous peaks, was unable to hold back and suddenly grabbed the railing above her head. She moaned, cried loudly and raised herself to meet his hammering moves. Bai Qian whimpered and cried from her intense orgasm but looked straight into Ye Hua’s eyes, smirked and moaned, “Deeper, Mo Yuan.”

Ye Hua heard Bai Qian call Mo Yuan’s name, didn’t stop penetrating her, ejaculated intensely inside her again and started chuckling in disbelief when he was through. Ye Hua laid back on her bed and pulled Bai Qian into his embrace tenderly. He was still laughing as he shook his head highly amused and whispered,

“Qian Qian, I’ve never lost a battle in my life and don’t plan to start now. You’ve known Mo Yuan for thousands of years, so I expect you to have some lingering feelings towards him, but I’m a patient man. I waited three hundred years for you to return to me and luckily we have eternity since we are both immortal.” Ye Hua touched her face lovingly when he added, “Qian Qian, I still love you as I always have. No, I love you more than before. Nothing you do or will change that fact.”

Ye Hua lightly kissed Bai Qian’s forehead with his full lips, stood and began to dress. After he fully clothed in his completely black attire, Ye Hua came back and sat beside Bai Qian on her bed. Bai Qian noticed his eyes had darkened onyx as if pulled from the night; she wasn’t able to see his pupils. He kissed her affectionately on her swollen, sore, lips, held Bai Qian’s face fondly, gave her a little smile, and said,

“As much as I’d prefer to stay and continue making love to you, Heavenly Grandfather has requested my presence to discuss a matter. You should rest now. I’ll be back tomorrow…no later after I’m through with my official duties.” Ye Hua pressed his lips to Bai Qian’s lips again, stared into her eyes adoring and whispered that he loved her before leaving her chamber.

When Ye Hua finally left Bai Qian alone, she collapsed on her bed from fatigue and pain. Bai Qian’s bedding underneath her sore body soaked from their bodily fluids. Bai Qian could barely move as a result of Ye Hua’s persistent attempts to break her.

She laughed briefly, thinking about the expression on Ye Hua’s face when she called Mo Yuan’s name. The first had been a slip of her tongue, but she’d purposely moaned her Shifu’s name the second time. Ye Hua’s behavior was not as she’d hoped and his reaction frightened her. He had continued to climax inside her, laughed and didn’t seem fazed the second time.

Bai Qian felt a chill run through her body from her fear of Ye Hua’s unpredictable nature. Bai Qian then realized that she didn’t know Ye Hua as well as she thought she did.

Bai Qian requested Nai Nai bring her several bottles of wine to numb her body’s discomfort. She was sore from head to toe. Bai Qian was rapidly drinking wine when she suddenly remembered that Ye Hua said that he’d be back later, so she instantly used a spell as a privacy shield. Bai Qian’s body couldn’t endure any more of Ye Hua’s attention, and she kept her protective barrier up for two days to recover from Ye Hua’s physical display of love.

The day Bai Qian removed her privacy shield, she requested Su Jin join her for tea. Bai Qian thought Ye Hua wouldn’t dare try anything, while Su Jin was in the same room with them. Bai Qian forced herself to make small talk with Su Jin.

Bai Qian asked about Ye Hua’s mortal wife, SuSu. Su Jin told Bai Qian that SuSu was an insignificant mortal. Ye Hua had impregnated SuSu as payment, for saving his life and that Ye Hua never displayed any affection for SuSu, because he didn’t love her

Su Jin expressed grave concern for A-Li’s future in becoming Ye Hua’s successor because he was half mortal. Su Jin admitted her hope that she would like one day birth a prince for Ye Hua.

A real prince of full immortal blood was truly worthy of the throne and title of Heavenly Lord.

Su Jin dared to say that SuSu had abandoned her newborn child, returned to the mortal realm and was probably with another man. Su Jin had tears in her eyes when she told Bai Qian about SuSu’s lack of maternal love. SuSu had never touched or held her child once before leaving A-Li behind.

Su Jin then smiled as she explained that Ye Hua had named the unimportant mortal SuSu, because of the ‘Su’ in her name. Su Jin reminisced and told Bai Qian in full detail, with a gleam in her eyes, how she’d been with Ye Hua since they were children.

It was then Bai Qian heard SuSu’s whispers in her ear. It was time to retrieve her eyes back.

Bai Qian stood slowly, walked towards Su Jin, knelt in front of Su Jin smiling and held her face tenderly with one hand. Su Jin looked surprised by Bai Qian’s display of affection and commented about what a loving sister Bai Qian had become to her. Bai Qian smiled wider and secretly released her razor-sharp fox claws. Her hand was moving towards Su Jin’s face when Ye Hua suddenly walked into her chamber.

Bai Qian instantly retracted her claws back.

Ye Hua walked past Su Jin with indifference. Su Jin’s eyes lit up and sparkled when she saw Ye Hua. He didn’t acknowledge Su Jin’s presence but reached for Bai Qian’s hand and lifted her to her feet. Ye Hua caressed Bai Qian’s face lovingly and told her that he had missed her terribly while she had her privacy shield up. Ye Hua didn’t look in Su Jin’s direction but coldly told her to leave.

Bai Qian smiled and lightly teased that Su Jin had just arrived. She, as the Princess Consort, held authority over Ye Hua about his harem and consorts. Bai Qian told Ye Hua that she wasn’t ready for Su Jin to go. Bai Qian ordered Su Jin to remain seated and not to move from her very spot until she gave Su Jin permission to take her leave.

To Bai Qian’s surprise, Ye Hua kissed her passionately in front of Su Jin, who was staring at her in disbelief and envy. Bai Qian politely asked Ye Hua to refrain from being too affectionate while Consort Su Jin was still present. Ye Hua ignored Bai Qian’s request, reached for her belt, untied it, and attempted to undress her. Ye Hua told Bai Qian to send Su Jin away, but Bai Qian firmly pushed Ye Hua’s hands away. She told Ye Hua to stop being rude and show some restraint while his side consort was watching.

Ye Hua reached out and continued to undress Bai Qian. He said in a tone loud enough for Su Jin to hear, “Qian Qian, I want you now and nothing is going to stop me from taking you, so if you don’t send Su Jin away, she can sit there and watch.”

Bai Qian glanced over and saw Su Jin watching them wide-eyed with a sad, pained expression on her face. She watched Su Jin’s open palm which had been over her heart turn into a tight fist. Tears ran freely down Su Jin’s face, but she couldn’t take her eyes off of Ye Hua. Su Jin was looking longingly at Ye Hua with the eyes she had stolen from SuSu.

Bai Qian looked up at Ye Hua, wrapped her arms around his neck and said, “I’m ready to call your name Ye Hua. Take me now.”

to be continued………..

57 comments for “嵩山 Mount Song: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Ch 14 NSFW

1. JoAnna Glasby
    August 7, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Oh wow revenge on SJ making her watch then rip her eyes out so the last thing she sees is her man with someone else! This story is awesome but it does seem as if YH won the last few encounters. Better step it up BQ

• August 7, 2017 at 7:55 pm

JoAnna, you are always the first to read and comment the updated chapters. I finds myself looking forward to seeing your comment.

• JoAnna Glasby
        August 7, 2017 at 10:24 pm

You see me first because I stalk your website until I see the updateand I work from home. I also read really fast and retain 90% of what I read, great for studying bad for savoring the chapters. Also as far as getting her mind I agree he doesn’t have her there yet but he became a lot more mentally balanced as far as her schemes go. It’s like something internally snapped when she said MY and he was like f*ck this and her… literally. And I just realized you said divine penis lol 😂 I’m dying. I just pictured a pee pee with a halo around it

• August 7, 2017 at 10:53 pm

A bright aura around his fine manhood. Let’s take a moment to think about it and file it into our brains.

August 8, 2017 at 8:33 am

So nice and convenient you work from home! I listen to instructions, have to. If it says NSFW I wait till I get home. But even back home I have to wait till a safe time. I don’t want my 4-year old to ask me why my eyes are like saucers when we sit on the couch while she watches Sesame Street.

• Suzan Stevens
        August 8, 2017 at 8:54 am

LOL

• August 8, 2017 at 9:13 am

My son knows when I’m writing something saucy. I guess I have a certain look on my face that is reveals my thoughts. Perhaps it’s the crazy smile on my face accompanied by my lip biting that is a dead give away.

2. Bai qian
    August 7, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Bq needs to figure things out

• August 7, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Never under estimate a mentally destructive High Goddess who was been wronged. Nothing is scarier and ruthless as scorned woman. SuSu is that woman.

• Bai qian
        August 7, 2017 at 8:20 pm

Are you saying there are more horrors coming up 😥

• August 7, 2017 at 8:27 pm

I dunno

3. Bai qian
    August 7, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Yehua needs to slow down in sex and cook again

• August 7, 2017 at 7:59 pm

I’d rather starve to death and have sex with YH then have a full belly and empty flower. Maybe my priorities are off but that me.

• Bai qian
        August 7, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Haha but bq is not responding to it 😬

• Bai qian
        August 7, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Only you can come up with something like this rofl empty belly full flower 😂😂👍🏻

4. Bai qian
    August 7, 2017 at 9:17 pm

Sujin deserves it 😂👍🏻

• August 7, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Hells yes she does and so much more.

5. pagaspas11
    August 7, 2017 at 9:21 pm

sweet revenge.. never underestimate the power of a woman scorned as you say, but what about YH’s steel determination, he will not falter no matter what. He will win his wife back! I’ll look forward to the next chapters but no pressure! ❤

• August 7, 2017 at 9:30 pm

We shall see. You’ve always been Team Ye Hua Kat!

August 7, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Oh no… I thougt in this FF MY gets HE?? Otherwise it’s unfair after Shou😭

August 7, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Let’s make a deal. YH gets the hot sex, but shifu the girl this time. How does that sound?😄

• August 7, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Muahahaha we shall see my friend.

• August 7, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Patience Em. I just released the hounds..

• August 7, 2017 at 11:57 pm

When I read “steel determination” can you guess what came to mind. You’ve known me long enough to know how my brain flows.

• pagaspas11
        August 8, 2017 at 8:09 am

OMG!!! HAHAHAHA. I totally can imagine!

August 7, 2017 at 10:23 pm

This was hot!!

• JoAnna Glasby
      August 7, 2017 at 10:30 pm

IKR! I have never been so happy with a revenge plot line in over 25 years of reading stories. I guess the fact that I was never fully satisfied with that trial in the drama makes this so much better, it’s like the Author Lord (hail YeGenMo) looked in my mind saw my dissatisfaction and answered with this wonderful plot. I may not agree with everything BQ does but I can understand it.

• August 7, 2017 at 10:46 pm

OMG JoAnne. I think I’ve fallen in love with you. LOL

• August 7, 2017 at 10:47 pm

Yeah baby grrrrr

August 8, 2017 at 8:25 am

Hahahaha. It was good you posted that warning teaser! I was looking forward to the chapter the whole day😁. I can’t handle kinky sex and TMOPB…

• August 8, 2017 at 9:07 am

Kinky sex and TMOPB is like a good Cabernet Sauvignon and prime steak. They go perfectly together.

7. Suzan Stevens
    August 8, 2017 at 5:45 am

Oh you are truly cruel LOL….. I love the way your mind works, twisted and vengeful….. hehehehe … cant wait to see what happens next 😀

• August 8, 2017 at 5:49 am

I’ve been waiting for you all day.

• Suzan Stevens
        August 8, 2017 at 7:18 am

yah, work and kids keep me busy, I finally got to read the next chapter.

Making Su Jin watch is brilliant lol. Its hilarious because its Bai Qians own eyes watching herself LOL

• August 8, 2017 at 9:03 am

You get the irony that flows from my sick brain.

August 8, 2017 at 10:06 am

Yesterday someone asked abou the movie (was that you BQ?). I saw the first 58 min. Then I had to take my daughter to swimming lesson and I swim too. By the time I got back 2,5 hours later the user had already removed it😯. The video was blurry, you couldn’t read the subtitles. It was like watching without my glasses. Luckily, I understood 90% of what they said.
    I had rated it 3.0/10 already in my head before watching. That was an excellent strategy, because now the movie turned out much better😊. Migu, sea palace emperor, zhe yan were portrayed as caricatures. YH was nothing like the YH in the drama/novel. Not stoic and reserved at all. But young, charismatic and a tease. I don’t mind that yang yang looks young. I think only this element in the movie is more real than the drama. According to the novel YH IS young, only the drama made him look older. Not that I mind because I love Mark. The junji mountain/susu scenes were so lovely and sweet. YY is such eye candy. His acting is not as great as Mark’s but I still liked it. Some of his scenes were very good. Sujin was weigh more powerful than in the drama. I tried to watch the movie as if it was a FF adaptation where characters personality also changed. I did’t compare with the novel or drama. Watched it with an open mind. I still have to watch the 2nd half but now I would rate it 7.5/10. Rating will also improve if I get to see the movie in HD I think.

August 8, 2017 at 10:06 am

Btw I saw it on Youtube too. Bootleg.

• August 8, 2017 at 10:27 am

The link wasn’t working. Em where did you find it?

August 8, 2017 at 10:46 am

The link no longer exist. There is even no trace of it in my YT history. Too bad. I really wish I could finish the movie.

• August 8, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Damn YT!! I even have YT red. Bâtards!!

August 8, 2017 at 11:04 am

I believe Kakashi wrote she has the same blurry video in her possession. I didn’t download it from YT.

August 8, 2017 at 11:02 am

What I also liked were the very brief MY moments. BQ in the movie was more heart broken and looked like she was still in the mourning mode after 70,000 than BQ in the drama.

• Bai qian
      August 8, 2017 at 11:20 am

If we don’t compare and watch as fan fiction it is good .

• Bai qian
      August 8, 2017 at 11:22 am

But junji scenes did not have the snake , did I miss it ? She asks to marry right away. It doesn’t show when Yehua fell in love with susu

August 8, 2017 at 12:39 pm

True. No snake. I wouldn’t watching it without knowing the story. You really miss important parts that build their love.

9. Gigi9264
    August 8, 2017 at 1:46 pm

Eagerly camping for the next chapter!
    Can’t wait to see what happens next!
    I hope sujin suffers!

• JoAnna Glasby
      August 8, 2017 at 5:51 pm

I second that! I have been checking back since 9:30 my time.

August 8, 2017 at 6:20 pm

JoAnna, do you also bring your emotions from here to the other FF? I got frustrated there. I wished MY would just grab and kiss her when she was throwing a tantrum. I got annoyed he’s so rational there and such a snail. But Lala correctly reminded me that’s not MY’s character. And then I thought, oh yes… of course… wrong FF hahaha 😁

• August 8, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Relax. My FF’s are different. I like to bring humanity to MY. He is also a man with desires, jealousy, and a splendid penis. Everyone has their breaking point and it’s my job as the writer to make him snap.

August 8, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Hahaha. That’s why I need this FF. To balance things out😅. But you have corrupted my mind…

• August 8, 2017 at 6:54 pm

My evil plan is working Em.

• JoAnna Glasby
        August 8, 2017 at 7:22 pm

The divine penis is the phrase I think you’re looking for lol

• August 8, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Yes, MY’s penis has much ‘elite cultivation’ and it’s always the quiet ones that are the best IMO

• JoAnna Glasby
        August 8, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Nah I keep them compartmentalized. I have to I read so much FF by so many different authors and not just from 3310 either. Unless the author specifically says it’s a continuation I usually don’t get things tangled in my mind. I can be mad at the MY in Layla’s TMOPB, and still like YeGenMo’s MY. I think of them as alternate universe versions of the same person. Just like Kakashi and MiniOrchid have a different MY and YH for their FF. Don’t know if that makes sense? If I get to annoyed I take a break but there have been constant cliffs in the stories so my addiction is at full throttle now lol 😂

August 8, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Where do you read the other FFs? Would you mind sharing?

• JoAnna Glasby
        August 8, 2017 at 9:51 pm

This one is depicting what happened after YH woke up in the sea of innocence
        These are a few what if scenarios including one where BQ ends up with MY and YH doesn’t get hurt about it

• JoAnna Glasby