Inside the brain of YeGenMo 3

Friends…

This blog has hit over 51k views in less than 4 months! Crazy, no? What the deuce? Unbelievable considering I’ve just started writing. I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who continues to accompany me on this amazing journey.  Thank you, everyone, for your amazing reactions, compliments, and words of encouragement. You are the reason I do and will continue to share my writing.

Thank you, everyone.

I’ve mentioned this in the past but I get a report of all the countries reading my FF’s ( I don’t know details aka real names, address, blood types or weird stalking info so chill ) but it blows my mind daily that my writing has become a global thing so once again, a big THANK YOU to everyone.

YeGenMo

10 comments for “Inside the brain of YeGenMo 3

1. JoAnna Glasby
    August 10, 2017 at 7:52 am

Congratulations glad you got over 50k hits 👍🏽😀❤️💃🏽🥇💋💥✨

2. Suzan Stevens
    August 10, 2017 at 8:57 am

Why would you be surprised at the number of hits? Your fanfic is awesome, your writing style is smooth and easy to read, and your plot lines keep me refreshing the page. Congrats to you, I love your work!

August 10, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Congratulations! Let’s throw a party when it hits 100k views.

August 10, 2017 at 12:39 pm

I’m very curious about the nationalities though. How many countries show up on your list? Who’s in top 5? It’s an eye opener for me, I never realized C dramas were so popular outside of China or with non Asians. In the past months I sort of talked with C-drama fans from Italy, Turkey, Armenia, Germany, Greece a d Czech Republic… none of them had Chinese or Asian roots. But regardless of nationality and roots, it’s hard not to fall in love with such a beautiful story like TMOPB!

• August 10, 2017 at 12:58 pm

I currently have readers in 53 countries. My top five are
      1. USA
      2, Indonesia
      3. Malaysia
      4. Singapore
      5. Australia.
      These are my top five but I have Serbia, Italy, New Zealand, Luxembourg, Korea, Russia, France, Poland, Ireland,Nigeria and many others. It totally trips me out because it’s so cool!!

• Emily
        August 10, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Wow… 53 countries!!! That is really awesome! Nigeria..?

• August 10, 2017 at 2:43 pm