Inside the brain of YeGenMo 5

Hello, friends…yes friends. I’ve met some amazing people on this voyage and suddenly it’s become an experience I never expected it to be. The fact people read my fanfictions still blows my mind. Honestly, I’m tripping.

Seriously, it trips me out daily when I check out my stats.

The last couple chapters of Mount Song shows Bai Qian’s character growth. She endured, suffered and found herself to become a strong woman who decides for herself…she doesn’t need a man to make her decisions. She’s become a capable woman.

The book and drama failed to show this one element…… Bai Qian is a badass, Purity Jade Fan carrying, Nine-Tailed Fox, Mo Yuan and Ye Hua seducing, sexy, and sensitive woman and mother…but aren’t we all. Well, I’m…minus the Jade Purity Fan, and Mo Yuan and Ye Hua…Damn Bai Qian is one lucky chick.

Lastly, my wonderful friend editor E who has been with me from the start (Love you E) had to stop due to real-life. Imagine that? Real life. That being said Mount Song is slowly coming to an end but you never know who Bai Qian will choose in the end……..

YeGenMo

32 comments for “Inside the brain of YeGenMo 5

1. Rin Rin
    August 19, 2017 at 12:39 am

Thank you for the introduction unni ^^ .

In terms of the portrayal of BQ in the drama.. it was done for viewership sake. Their target demographic was women so they emphasized on YH way way more than the book did especially since the book was written through the eyes of BQ . If they had added enough episodes to fully show the might of High Goddess Queen of Eastern Realm Qing Qui Bai Qian it would have probably added at least 10 episodes to the already 58 ep drama.

Keep writing unni! This is my payment for being editor! MORE STORIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• August 19, 2017 at 12:43 am

10 more episodes…I’m be down with that s*it!! Damn Mark obsessed chicks like me wanting to watch more Mark than Yang Mi…..that’s why there is fan fiction.

• Jennifer Lee
        August 19, 2017 at 1:00 am

I really want another 10 or so episodes of MoYuan!! Mark makes Shifu so hot!!

• Emily
      August 19, 2017 at 11:34 am

Thanks rin rin for editing!!

• Rin Rin
        August 21, 2017 at 9:02 pm

No thanks are needed.. I have a selfish reason for helping with the editing too >3

• Ana Korizma
      August 21, 2017 at 9:26 am

Rin Rin, you have the same name as a friend of mine. He’s also awesome, so I’m happy that you are too. Hope we become good friends, because Unni connects people in the best creative way. One day when I start my own drabbles in any FF topic, not just 3310, you’ll get a dose of fighting, smexiness, etc. I’m Unni’s Romanian grrr after all. laugh

• Rin Rin
        August 21, 2017 at 8:33 pm

It’s a play off of one of my actual names. I tend not to comment much online but Gen Unni has become the exception in about a decade of silent observance. Good luck on your writing. Writing is one of the best ways to express one’s self. It is a release of one’s own creativity but can be a drain on one’s soul and existence if solely not your own ^^ .

2. Musicluverxoxo
    August 19, 2017 at 6:56 am

I just wanted to say I love all your stories and I hope you continue writing 😀

August 19, 2017 at 11:36 am

Beautiful words Unni!! Thank you for letting us being part of this journey.

August 19, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Exactly 65,500 views😊

• August 19, 2017 at 10:02 pm

I’m still shocked that anyone reads my s*it. Yay 65,000 in less than 4 months in not to shabby. Thank you all my friends and readers.

• Ana Korizma
        August 21, 2017 at 9:39 am

Unni, I’ll be cheering for you to even have more than 65 500 views. Hope Emily will say one day in the future 100 000, no matter how long it takes. Your Romanian GRRR will stand by you not 100, but 1000%

• August 20, 2017 at 9:04 am

You’re the official cheerleader of 3310site.com

5. Musicluverxoxo
    August 20, 2017 at 7:16 am

I am so happy I found your website when I was searching for ye hua and bai qian fan fictions 😀. I am so happy to be apart of your journey 😀 . I wondering for your next story if you could write about susu and ye hua wedding night thank you .

• August 20, 2017 at 7:21 am

Funny you would request that. Are you requesting a NSFW version because I have one written already. Muahahah

• Musicluverxoxo
        August 20, 2017 at 7:33 am

Really and yes I want to read the nsfw version because in the drama that scence was sweet but it left me wanting more .

• August 20, 2017 at 7:40 am

Tisk, tisk, tisk…you’re a frisky one, Musicluverxoxo. I like that about you. We come from the same tribe. Let Unni see what she can do for you.

• Musicluverxoxo
        August 20, 2017 at 8:23 am

Lol yes I am and yes we do come from the same tribe and I love rated r or m fan fics 😀😉. Other fan fics I read about are dbsk or jyj . Thank and hugs .

• Ana Korizma
        August 21, 2017 at 9:35 am

OMG Musicluverxoxo, you’re a JYJ / DBSK fan?! I’ve been listening to them since they debuted laugh The power of Unni, she connects even Cassies / JYJ fans laughs

• Musicluverxoxo
        August 21, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Omg you are Cassie ? I been a fan since they debuted too . I’m still a fan 😀

• Ana Korizma
        August 21, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Musicluverxoxo, yup, I’m a Cassie 🙂 DBSK 5 are my first real bond to K-pop, and it goes without saying that I love JYJ 🙂

• Musicluverxoxo
        August 22, 2017 at 6:26 am

I am a ot5 Cassie and they are the only kpop band that I follow and listen too.

• Ana Korizma
        August 22, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Been following K-pop for 10+ years, but DBSK 5 / JYJ are the most listened and followed in all activities they do.

• Musicluverxoxo
        August 22, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I know what you mean I been dbsk fan since like 2003 .

• Rin Rin
        August 22, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Have you had a chance to see them live?

• Musicluverxoxo
        August 23, 2017 at 2:08 am

Yes I seen yunho and changmin at an idol concert and junsu at a solo concert

• Rin Rin
        August 23, 2017 at 4:17 am

That’s great! It is always a treat to get to see them perform live!

• Musicluverxoxo
        August 23, 2017 at 4:33 am

Yes it is and have you seen them live ?

• Rin Rin
        August 23, 2017 at 6:20 am

DBSK in 2008 at KMF.. JYJ in 2010 and Junsu solo in 2012. Luckily I have siblings and friends that are into Korean,Japanese and Chinese music so either I drag them with me or they drag me with them to concerts :3

Last one I went to was Anisong World 2016 which featured TM Revolution (<3) and JAM Project among other Japanese artists.

• Rin Rin
        August 21, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Ohh I found a fellow DBSK/JYJ fan? XD Nice! I wrote some but never finished any of them other than the oneshots I attempted.

6. Ana Korizma
    August 21, 2017 at 9:31 am

Unni, let me tell you. I’ve been reading your stories since you started writing. I never dared to comment though, but you opened me up and gave me the courage to put up my poor future drabbles in public. When I start with my writing, it’s thanks to you. I’m not a social person, always focused on a routine and scheduled sort of life. Now we’re connected, I hope we stay friends for a long time. I’ll always be your Romanian GRRR.

• August 21, 2017 at 10:05 am

That’s quite an honor you’ve bestowed on me. I’m happy to hear you were motivated reading my FF. Everyone starts somewhere. Take the leap. It’s good for the soul.