Inside the brain of YeGenMo 7

Hello my friends,

First of all, I hope those following Eroica are enjoying it. I’m not sure if anyones noticed but the intimate scenes differ depending on the person’s perspective. I believe men to be more visual creatures so Ye Hua’s view are written with strong, graphic, visual details. Women, on the other hand, I believe are feelers. Not to say, we women, don’t enjoying watching steamy things but Bai Qian’s angle is more feel, touch, and hear.

I didn’t add NSFW warnings because in the main title, I make it clear it is Adult Fan Fiction.

After Eroica, Kunlun Mountain will begin, even though my mind is still wandering in Mount Song. It will be a story of Si Yin, Bai Qian, Mo Yuan and Ye Hua. No SuSu. It will not follow the original timeline or events at all. Also, Mo Yuan’s soul will remain intact for this fan fiction. I love Mo Yuan, ‘God of War’ and ‘God Of Something’ else in my world. I hate killing him off for 70,000 years. Until next time.

YeGenMo aka Unni

7 comments for “Inside the brain of YeGenMo 7

1. Rin Rin
    August 27, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Keep writing! I love editing (mainly getting to read them X3 ) unni’s stories! I love how the passion between the two, especially YH is depicted in the story unni. It isn’t just the passion in the physical sense, but you can tell he REALLY REALLY loves her and not in a destructive or “I’m doing this to protect you” love. It is just a sincere, playful, and albeit steamy love.

Looking forward to Kunlun Mountain as well! MOREEEEEEEEEEEE STORIESSSSSSSSSSSS

Woot! Prepared to be bored everyone with my horrible writing!!!

• August 27, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Stop it Rin Rin. Let others enjoy your work. It takes courage to put yourself out there. I should know. I would have NEVER gone public if it wasn’t for Mahjong and Juls.

• mahjong
        August 28, 2017 at 5:47 am

Smooches!

• August 28, 2017 at 6:44 am

Mahjong…my shifu.

2. Musicluverxoxo
    August 28, 2017 at 12:01 am

Yay keep the stories coming and looking forward to kunlun mountain and I love mo yuan too. Also,looking forward to reading some of rin rin stories . I like your intimate scenes because they are hot and sexy without being trashy .

August 28, 2017 at 7:12 am

This is going to be so great! Not one but 2 writers now :). Thanks unni and RR! I didn’t notice the difference between BQ and YH’s pov first but now I’m definitely going to reread (again, hahaha). It’s älso bëcaüse the story flows. What i did see is that writing style is different for each of your FF and also depends on whether the scenes is about creating angst eg or letting your audience swoon.

• August 28, 2017 at 7:20 am

Yes, I purposely do that. I like to challenge myself to try different styles depending on the FF’s vibe. Thank you Em for recognizing that. I was going to update in the morning but Em, I’m going to reward you with Ch 4 of Eroica. 3,2,1 blast off. It’s up!! Enjoy.