Inside the brain of YeGenMo 8 Plagiarism

Sorry, I’ve had so much to say lately but this is important. It’s come to my attention from another fanfiction writer ( Sensei K ) that a fellow author has experienced plagiarism. The guilty person took all miss abyss’s (The Vagaries of Fate) her entire story and published it under their name on Wattpress and FaceBook. I find this to be sad and totally f*cking rude.

As an author, I can say it takes much energy and time to write fanfiction. I love what I do but to have some a*shole steal one’s writing is jacked up. Totally unacceptable.

I NEVER wanted it to come to this point….damn it. I really hate to say this but if I discover any of my writing published somewhere else, without my consent, I will close this blog to the public. It hurts my heart to put that out there but it will happen. I’ll have to enjoy my stories privately again. Please don’t make Unni do this.

I have a saying, ‘DO NO HARM but TAKE NO SHIT.’ I live by this motto.

I own my stories. My copyright is there for a reason. I will use the law and legally pursue everyone that does this (with the help of my lawyer friend D) You’ll get a chance to meet Unni face to face. Regardless of location, this Unni will come to you. Unni loves to travel.

It pained me to post this, seriously. I know many of you come to my blog first thing in the morning and it brings joy to your day.

YeGenMo aka Unni

18 comments for “Inside the brain of YeGenMo 8 Plagiarism

August 28, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Aaaahhh… yes, that was totally shameless! Luckily, fans also helped Abyss to have that story on Wattpad removed. So everything is fine now. And I found that FB page and told Abyss her name. That girl was also promoting the FB page on YT. She’s a very sad person to do things like this.

• August 28, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Shameless!! Well if someone does that with my writing, they will have the pleasure of meeting Unni and Attorney face to face. Regardless of country, I have a passport, unlimited time, and funds to do that at anytime….

Great lookout EM!!

• RinRin
        August 28, 2017 at 10:24 pm

As well as all of Unni’s supporters waging war on them XD

• Ana Korizma
        August 29, 2017 at 10:12 am

Unni, hope I meet you one day. But not for these reasons, that’s for sure. I’ll invite Emily, you and Rin Rin when I graduate, how about that? 😀

2. Musicluverxoxo
    August 29, 2017 at 5:44 am

I love The Vagaries of Fate and I swear people who copy other people work have no shame . Please don’t close your blog to the public .

• August 29, 2017 at 6:43 am

I hope and pray it never comes to that.

• Musicluverxoxo
        August 29, 2017 at 7:32 am

Me too because I look forward to your stories everyday .

• August 29, 2017 at 7:36 am

I know my friend. I really do.

• Ana Korizma
      August 29, 2017 at 10:10 am

I also love Vagaries of Fate and read it non stop. Like Emily and musiclover said, Unni, don’t close it! Your Romanian GRR will miss you!

3. Suzan Stevens
    August 29, 2017 at 6:37 pm

You know, this is one of the main reasons why I held back from publishing my ff. I read that persons posts, and all the comments that followed, but what really saddened me, was whoever they are, could actually write! It was such a shame, because their own additions were really good. But then, I stole a few ideas from them and added it to my own ff out of spite, but not word for word like they did…..

Gen, please don’t close your blog… this is my come to site, when I need a MY BQ fix …. and should you ever need a holiday, come to Brissy, I’ll spark up the barbeque… mwah

• August 29, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Aha!! You are the one from down under. I was wondering who my Aussie reader was. Don’t tempt me with a good time. Most of men I’ve met from Aussie are fine AF!! Your country breeds good looking men down there.

• Suzan Stevens
        August 30, 2017 at 12:18 am

The thiefs Gen….. not her story or words, but a couple of ideas that I thought were interesting….. they were her own ideas and not Mis Abyss…. well I assume they were her ideas….

• August 30, 2017 at 12:19 am

I see. I understand.

• Suzan Stevens
        August 30, 2017 at 12:20 am

hmmmm so I dont see it as plagarism, because I didnt copy her words at all….. just took a couple of interesting ideas that I used and wrote my own words

• August 30, 2017 at 12:23 am

I understand your clarification. Spank you…I mean thank you Freudian slip. My Id slipped and my super ego allowed it to happen. My bad.

• Suzan Stevens
        August 30, 2017 at 12:24 am

spank you back girl friend…. oooooh now there’s an idea…. a dominatrix BQ ff….. hehehe

• August 30, 2017 at 12:26 am

Get it girl…my thunder from down under.

• Suzan Stevens