Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 9

First of all, I’m sorry about what is about to occur. I will be deleting Rin Rin’s Thread in Time from Celestial Dreams 3310site.com. Very sorry. I’ve been enjoying it as much as everyone else.

We are both writing Mo Yuan fan fiction and great minds must think alike because our stories have come to a clash. Basically, our plots are going in the identical direction.

I’ve encouraged Rin Rin to start her own blog and continue writing her Mo Yuan fan fiction. I hope she will not stop writing because she is a gifted writer and a great story teller.

*Rin Rin keep writing, please. The readers want more of your story.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/121720774-threads-in-time (Link on home page with the other 3310 FF sites)

Believe me when I say that, I’m sad to have to do this.

BTW: I feel like a big fucking jerk face right now.

YeGenMo Unni

9 comments for “Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 9

1. Candy L
    September 4, 2017 at 1:45 am

Hi have been a long time reader of yours but never comment to any fanfic website…
    I think it’s a good idea you do something about the 2 stories. They are rather parallel and I find it is rather confusing which story is which. So don’t feel bad. It’s a good idea to do separately!

You wrote very well. Style of expression and humour is great.

I look forward to your postings on MY/BQ stories.

• September 5, 2017 at 10:33 am

Candy, Thank you for such a wonderful compliment. I’ll still the learning phase in writing. But Style of expression…I really like the sound.

2. QAS
    September 4, 2017 at 3:15 am

Hello!

• September 4, 2017 at 3:22 am

What up QAS!!?? How are things?

3. mahjong
    September 4, 2017 at 3:57 am

You are a kind person and the least likely person to be a “jerk face”. Avoiding confusion is best for both of you—good luck to Rin in starting her own place to blog.

September 4, 2017 at 6:44 am

Understandable!
    @Rin Rin, please set up your wattpad account soon! Waiting for your updates 🙂

5. Musicluverxoxo
    September 11, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Sorry I haven’t been commenting and I just read your newest story 😀😍. I don’t think you are a jerk face .