Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 10

Hello friends,

For those following Kunlun Mountain, I hope you’re enjoying the ride. Kunlun Mountain started in a different tone but has morphed into something else. As I’ve mentioned, my life has changed. I have a terminally ill family member. Helplessly, watching someone die is terrible, heartbreaking and depleting. Kunlun Mountain was going to end with the deflowering of Seventeen in the hidden cave.

I was empty.

Unni was going to stop writing altogether, but I was unexpectantly inspired by a muse named, Vanessa.

Due to her clever ideas and kindnesses, Kunlun Mountain is going strong. That being said, I’d like to introduce my newest editor, Vanessa Ly Kaiser. My muse, friend and new editor of 3310site.com Celestial Dreams. Thanks to her, my writing will continue and there will be another 3310 fan fiction right after Kunlun Mountain.

Until next time

YeGenMo aka Unni

14 comments for “Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 10

1. Vanessa Ly Kaiser
    September 18, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Thank you Unni, glad to be of help.

• Emily
      September 18, 2017 at 8:14 pm

So nice of you vanessa! Thanks!

• September 19, 2017 at 7:09 pm

Without you Vanessa, I would have definitely stopped writing. If I halted, I don’t know if I would have restarted in the future. I’m an all on nothing kind of person. Many people come to this blog first thing, to start of their days. Your support has affected many…more than you and I could ever know. (((HUG))) You deserve a big hug from our FF daddy Mo Yuan. A naked hug that lasts for hours. I deserve that too. Maybe I’ll write myself a hug scene.

• Vanessa Ly Kaiser
        September 19, 2017 at 9:11 pm

LOL, if it’s a naked MY, I’m not going to be satisfied with just a hug. I want a full monte massage with a happy ending wink

• September 20, 2017 at 12:31 am

I’d hug him back..with my leg wrapped around his waist and stuff.

• Ana Korizma
        September 22, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Unni, I’m so happy you didn’t decide to quit, or I swear I’d drag you out by the collar and make you sit down to a keyboard. Dealing with a terminally ill family member is hard and tough, I know because I’ve been through it a lot, some of them just recently died, very young. I’m here for you unni. Vanessa, I’m happy you’re here with us too. Unni if you need to vent or talk to someone, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m here for you. ❤ my Unni who connects the world.

2. Suzan Stevens
    September 19, 2017 at 2:13 am

I have also been down that difficult road so I understand. Sending heartfelt blessings your way YeGenMo.
    Vanessa welcome, and thank you for supporting our Unni.

• September 19, 2017 at 4:30 am

“Our Unni” that warms my heart more than you can imagine Suzan.

• Ana Korizma
        September 22, 2017 at 5:45 pm

You’re our Unni that connects the world. Loving you ❤

3. Gigi9264
    September 19, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Hugs*

4. Ana Korizma
    September 22, 2017 at 5:42 pm

The Romanian grr is back and graduated! Now time to go to the national exam to get my licence for translating. Unni, your Romanian grr is here for you. I know how you feel, it’s hell, I lost a lot of family due to several terminal diseases. If you need to talk to someone, I’m here. ❤ Vanessa, welcome!

• September 22, 2017 at 6:22 pm

Congratulations on your graduations!!

• Ana Korizma