Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 11

Over 5000 words Ch 1 is forever gone……too much wine. Why didn’t I back it up or save it? Because I was drunk! Aigoo the struggle is real.

Damn Agent Princess and all the eye candy! Why are there so many episodes? Why am I a drama binger? Self-mantra “turn off Viki and rewrite ch 1. Unni, people are waiting for Bai Qian, Mo Yuan and Ye Hua to meet and get naked!”

9 comments for “Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 11

1. Suzan Stevens
    November 8, 2017 at 5:53 am

LMAO! Unni…. hahahahahaha….. never mind, have another for me mate, Im so tied up in my own 2 ff’s I truly got myself in deep this time lol… I think I need a holiday!!!

• November 8, 2017 at 7:41 am

What the fuckidy fuck are you doing? 2 FF at the same time!! I did that with Sweet dreams and Shou. It was no bueno. But I must admit…..I’m currently writing Yuanfen and Crimson at the same time but Crimson is a one time thing. You get it because you write also. 5000 words is a lot of time and effort.

• Suzan Stevens
        November 8, 2017 at 3:58 pm

LOL I know right.. Im a sucker for punishment, but you started it LOL

2. Phuong Loan Truong
    November 8, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Huhu Unni, how careless you are! I’ve been waiting Yuanfen for days and now chapter 1 is gone forever. How about Crimson? Is it coming soon, right. God I miss little sad puppy Ye Hua.

• November 8, 2017 at 5:17 pm

Yes, Crimson will come out later today or tonight. I’ll almost done.

3. November 9, 2017 at 9:41 am

@phuongloantruong:disqus
    동생, Crimson will have to wait. Yuenfen will come out first. I’m doing a 3310 re-watch and I’m on episode 25 aka he just took her freaking eyes. I can’t allow Ye Hua to enjoy sweet love making right now because I currently hate him. I’ve written 2 sex scenarios on wedding night but I usual write several for Ye Hua. 3 or 4 rounds because his youthful stamina but he’s on my shit list until he suffers for a while. I need to hurt him a bit. Sorry not sorry. I’m bitter like that. Xoxoxo 언니

• Phuong Loan Truong
      November 9, 2017 at 11:42 am

Ohh no Unni huhu

• Phuong Loan Truong
      November 9, 2017 at 11:45 am

So Yuanfen who is the main lead? Mo Yuan Shifu or Ye Hua poor prince.