Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 12

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Just for shits and giggles, I counted my NSFW chapters and WTF?? I’m one naughty Unni! 51 chapters and that’s not counting the multiple encounters since most chapters have more than one……Yeah, Baby Grrr.

I asked myself, “Self, why are you so naughty?”

Self-answered back, “Because it’s a damn good time! Keep up the good work!”

My New Year’s resolution is to write many, many, more NSFW!

Make love, not war. If people had more orgasms we might be closer to world peace.

YeGenMo Unni

7 comments for “Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 12

1. Emma
    December 15, 2017 at 9:50 am

Amen!

2. Kurosaki808
    December 15, 2017 at 11:31 am

I personally love your NSFW!!! Hot, juicy, and wet of course. Imagining being with the gorgeous, strong, and pleasure seeking twins. 😍 Don’t think anyone is complaining 😍 I very much encourage you to fulfill your New Year’s resolution. Mine being to read your stories at a slower pace and get some sleep….LOL – I am behind reading all your wonderful stories already so need to catch up 😉

3. Musicluverxoxo
    December 16, 2017 at 9:07 am

Sorry that I haven’t comment in a while been busy with work and dealing with my depression and I love it you write NSFW because it is the best I read ever since I start reading fan fiction when I was like 12 years old 🤣 and can’t wait for more . Just imagining myself as ban qian being loved by yehua and mo yuan 😍😵😝😘 .

• December 16, 2017 at 9:16 am

I’ve been thinking about you. I’m happy to see you comment.

• Musicluverxoxo
        December 16, 2017 at 10:45 am

• December 16, 2017 at 10:52 am

I do worry and you are on my mind. I’m glad you popped in.

• Musicluverxoxo