Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 14

Wow, EIGHT 3310 fanfictions down since May 2017! Time flys when you’re having fun, and let me say, I’m having freaking blast! I’ve met such awesome supportive people along the way and never expected my hobby to become enjoyed by so many others. Lucky me.

For my next piece, Jīnlóng aka Golden Dragon is coming back! My initial attempt came at a difficult time in my life, and I lost focus, direction and ultimately deleted it. The revised first chapter is 75% of original writing, but the sex scene was taken out. I wanted something sweeter, tender and entertainment like 清醒梦 Qīngxǐng Mèng aka Lucid Dream but this time it’s Mo Yuan’s turn.

I hear you team Ye Hua! I listened to your boos and whining from here! You know me. I’m neutral and like to switch off with every story. However, don’t fret because Ye Hua will be getting some sweet Bai Qian loving again….sooner than you may think!

My good friend and reader noticed, yes, I’m talking about you, Emma! She said she could deduce my mental state from the chapters I write. Well, I must be feeling very romantic because that’s what I feel like writing. Sweet, gushy, lovey-dovey, awwww inducing with a bit of Grrrrrr thrown into the mix is what’s pouring out of my fingers. Very much like the hearts flowing out of my eyes when I see comments. Unni loves feedback!

After my lovefest phase, I’ll be posting 報復 Bàofù aka Revenge. It will be much darker, twisted and interestingly enough it will be about vendettas. Go figure?!

Anyhoo, a very special thank you to Vanessa who has been my editor since Kunlun Mountain and is still my editor and creative sounding board and muse!

Also, to all my readers who have been with me from the start and there are actually many who reread every story, and those of you who have just recently discovered 3310site aka Celestial Dreams. Much love and THANK YOU!

I’ve also started posting the same stories on wattpad.com by request.

YeGenMo Unni

17 comments for “Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 14

1. littlebutter210
    January 16, 2018 at 4:23 am

Hehe I d love to have lucid dream for MY as well. I just don’t like much about brothers fight over a woman & can’t trust each other. Love quarrels start to get old. So hopefully to see different plots from you in near future. Can’t wait for Jīnlóng story.

• January 16, 2018 at 4:37 am

Then you should love Jinlong!

• Quee Luan Png
        January 16, 2018 at 4:57 am

U mean YH gets to make love to BQ in Jin Long? That’s not fair. MY did not get any sweet loving from BQ in Qingxing Meng!

• January 16, 2018 at 6:01 am

No. Jinlong is MY and BQ in the style of Qing Meng.

• Quee Luan Png
        January 16, 2018 at 11:42 am

😍😍😍

• Anne
      January 16, 2018 at 2:02 pm

I so agree with all you said. Looking forward to read Unni more.

2. Vanessa Ly Kaiser
    January 16, 2018 at 4:32 am

hats off to you Unni

3. Emma
    January 16, 2018 at 7:11 am

Yay!! I really liked Jinlong. Looking forward to the new version and a MY story!!😄You feeling lovey dovey is good😁

• January 16, 2018 at 8:33 am

Emma, you’re going to love Jinlong 2018. I just wrote a chapter that made me swoon and giggle like a teenage girl!!

• Quee Luan Png
      January 16, 2018 at 11:46 am

Same here. Only the dream portion about MY’s mother warning to MY is a bit puzzling. Otherwise I really like the Jin Long story.

• January 16, 2018 at 6:41 pm

That’s where it went to shit! Jinlong 2018 is completely different.

4. Phuong Loan Truong
    January 16, 2018 at 12:50 pm

Baofu aka Revenge. Can’t wait for this fanfic hehe. Love all fanfics from Unni

• littlebutter210
      January 17, 2018 at 3:14 am

I’m kind nervous about Revenge Cz I don’t know who will get revenge to whom??? But I’m looking forward to it as well. Are you YH/BQ shipper like me? Don’t u worried YH might be a victim hic hic. That’s my only worry. Other than that I’m anxiously waiting for the plot as well. In the mean time, I’ll shower myself with Jīnlóng lovely dovey & re-read Qing Meng lol 😆. Loving time before the darkness of Revenge hehehe.

• Phuong Loan Truong
        January 17, 2018 at 3:16 am

Of course I am team Ye Hua, my puppy boy. Ye Hua may be gets hurt but come on this is Unni fanfic he always has loving moments or hot sexy times with Bai Qian

• littlebutter210
        January 17, 2018 at 6:11 am

Hehehe you are right. But I’m greedy. Like Unni said it’s like giving a breadcrumb to a starving man. Cz I’d want more & more of YH/BQ sexy time lol. Did u enjoy reading Qingxing Meng? YH got BQ all for himself hehehe.

5. Siona
    January 16, 2018 at 4:02 pm

YeGenMo Unni looking forward to new sweet love stories…