Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 15

Women Power! Why are only men allowed to have a harem? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander! I’m all for equality and think Bai Qian needs a harem. If I were an immortal Queen, I would definitely have one too! But then we already know that about me.

My next project after 金龍 Jīnlóng: Golden Dragon and 報復 Bàofù: Revenge will be an Adult Fanfiction… 皇后 Huánghòu: Queen. Most chapters will be NSFW and naughty so just be warned this one you may want to enjoy at home. Those who love my NSFW thank Vanessa for giving me the idea.

Anyhoo until next time…..

YenGenMo Unni

7 comments for “Inside the Brain of YeGenMo 15

1. Siona
    January 28, 2018 at 6:50 pm

There is a Chinese drama «Crazy Queen» about the queen with his own harem. With pleasure I will read the story about the personal harem of the beautiful Queen Bai Qian. But she does not need a too big harem ..
    I like your NSFW, they are very sensual, emotional … So write more and more NSFW in your stories..
    Unlimited gratitude Vanessa for wonderful ideas for new charming stories, which will please us YenGenMo Unni.

2. Anne
    January 28, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Lloool. That’s for the warning and advice. I sure will follow. Thank you Vanessa 😍😍😍 and you of course❤️❤️❤️

3. littlebutter210
    January 28, 2018 at 8:15 pm

I can’t wait for the harem story hehehe 😊

4. January 28, 2018 at 8:21 pm

Looky looky here! All my naughty girls have checked in. Her harem is more quality not quantity. I love the idea of MY and YH in a cock war trying to out do the other. When push comes to shove..I anticipate a lot of in and out, in and out. Hehehe

5. Phuong Loan Truong
    January 29, 2018 at 2:02 am

Yeah Bai Qian’s harem finally real, hehe

6. City Sparrow
    January 29, 2018 at 2:30 am

hahaha….Unni we love your NSFW best!! 👌😍😜

7. Emma
    January 29, 2018 at 8:46 am

Wow. Reverse harem! Yay!!😍 Looking forward to!!