報復 Bàofù: Revenge: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Ch 3

revenge 6

The Charade…..

The first contrived, a purely false move was her misleading request for Zhe Yan’s amnesia potion. A total farce. Since it was something Bai Qian never intended on drinking, not even for a second. Nonetheless, in her mind the show, the semblance was a needed performance to divert, deflect all and any inquiries about her ambiguous, mysterious heavenly trial that she refused to discuss with anyone.

Her self-defense and her rationalizing was the utter shame. The absolute humiliation that still stung and reddened the surface of her face like a severe sunburn. To recall the constant and countless degradation she’d endured as the mortal woman everyone knew as SuSu, made her mouth bitter with intense resentment.

For Bai Qian, not a single suffering or grieving. The misery filled moments while in Nine Heavens did she ever want to erase from her memories. Those dreadful dark days of tormenting, disgracing remembrances were the odorless, undetectable accelerant fuel that silently, secretly stoked the embers of vendetta that were slowly and gradually growing inside her.

So in retrospect with hindsight, it’s entirely feasible to question maybe Bai Qian subconsciously, latently premeditated everything from the very start, even if she, herself wasn’t aware of that fact yet.

The second deception was her fraudulent act of slumber while actively listening to her anxious, worried family and Zhe Yan discuss her openly in full detail. As she’d expected, it was her protective mother, the Fox Empress who clinched the case closed for her daughter, and talked everyone else into going along with Bai Qian’s outward, earnest desire which they all believed was to forget everything.

Once again, that was a small but essential part of the unrecognized design that was little by little starting to form, solidify in Bai Qian’s grudge holding and debt measuring mind.

Her next lengthy pretense prevailed as she continued to mislead her family, Zhe Yan and her Shifu, High God Mo Yuan. Everyone around her for hundreds of years. Bai Qian simply feigned complete ignorance. Acted as usual, said nothing even after hearing of her unexpected and shocking engagement to Ye Hua.

Because in the back of her stirring, calculating brain, she’d already filed it away knowing that too would in due time serve its intended purpose. Of course, in the end, everything would attend to her ultimate concluding objective.

During her sedentary time. Over the silent, watchful years, she heard about it all. Bai Qian overheard everything… Ye Hua’s coma, his awakening after his long sleep of sixty years and forced marriage to take SuJin as his side consort. She was aware that he’d stabbed her in the heart with his sword on their wedding day. And of his desperate, almost pitiful quest to create a replica of SuSu using the Soul Gathering Lamp.

At first, she’d almost convinced herself into thinking that it was merely minor interest. At least that’s what she told herself while carefully watching, monitoring and recording all the occurrences happening in Nine Heavens. While still in full denial of her actual reasons, she nevertheless had a detailed diary of everything, kept precise records of every turn with each event involving Ye Hua, SuJin and Heavenly Lord like a running tally on a scorecard for a competitive sport.

Because with her eyes as their reward, they were playing a game. A match she’d subconsciously decided to enter, conquer and finally reclaim the trophy or trophies if you counted each eyeball separately. It was then her facade began to crack and crumble belatedly.

It wasn’t something she could pinpoint with accuracy as to when she decided on revenge but at some period, she determined to live and observing only in silence wasn’t fair to herself. For everything she’d endured, Bai Qian felt the profound need for payback, retribution and make SuJin cry blood tears for every drop she shed as SuSu.

In return for every humiliation, insult and wrongful treatment, she would compensate in full using all the power she possessed as High Goddess Bai Qian Queen of Qingqiu. The only daughter of the Fox Emperor and High God Mo Yuan’s most beloved disciple, Seventeen.

Therefore, in the end, Bai Qian planned first to bring Sujin, and then Heavenly Lord to their knees for destroying something even more significant, more valuable than her sight. They were undisputed murderers. Plain and simple.

Both SuJin and Heavenly Lord were assassins of something utterly beautiful, incredibly pure, forever irreplaceable inside her. Something that was eternally gone. Together they were the destroyers of her innocent, unconditional love and unadulterated, absolute devotion to one man, Ye Hua. Making them the guilty criminals responsible for killing her beating heart, breathing soul and her existing emotional capacity to hope, love or trust anyone wholeheartedly ever again.

However, for her plan to work, she needed someone on the inside and eventually reached out to Ye Hua somewhat reluctantly. In a twisted, dark humor and irony, she purposely chose the anniversary of the day he met SuSu on Mount Junji, and asked him to meet her in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms alone.

To be continued…..

20 comments for “報復 Bàofù: Revenge: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Ch 3

1. Anne
    January 22, 2018 at 12:24 am

From the way she is accusing SuJin and Sky Lord of destroying Susu love, the way you describe her thoughts, I fear for them. Hell has no fury like a BQ scorned. Bring it on BQ I am so on your side.

I am sad that she thinks she will never be able to love that way again. Poor YH. At least she is avenging their lost love. I love the concept of this story. It is very original. I look forward to the next chapter.

• littlebutter210
      January 22, 2018 at 1:17 am

I agree with everything you said Anne. I always feel the punishment for SuJin in the drama is not enough. And Heavenly Lord didn’t get any punishment due to his position. I also dislike Su Jin’s maid as well. Finally there is a FF that these two will get a well deserved punishment, especially Heavenly Lord.

I do prefer that BQ still remember her trial and want revenge. “A woman can forgive, but never forget.” I feel like when she chooses to forget & live a happy life. It’s good but then she won’t learned anything & might run into it again in the future & get hurt. So it’s better to remember & her revenge.

• Anne
        January 22, 2018 at 7:59 am

Totally agree with you littlebutte210. It felt like BQ she took the easy way out when she decided to forget all.

• January 22, 2018 at 5:49 pm

The drama and book didn’t show enough vendetta in my mind. The whole forgetting thing..naw. I’d want to remember every single second of misery but that’s me. I’m vindictive like that.

• January 22, 2018 at 5:48 pm

She’s a bit jaded but then she has a valid reason. Or at least I think so.

• Anne
        January 22, 2018 at 8:08 pm

Ooh yes she has,she definitely has. When I read this chapter I realised that I never in fact when reading the book and watching the drama really realised what SJ and the SL destroyed. I am going to watch it again. You did open my eye. I really just took it as just a trial.

• January 22, 2018 at 8:44 pm

They took much more than just her eyes.

2. Anne
    January 22, 2018 at 12:41 am

Not only you give us YH-BQ or MY-BQ stories but you also give us storie with SuJin and now double the pleasure SJ and SkyLord. I knowing that they will pay is just a delight. Finally! It feels like you have read my mind. Sujin did not get enough punishment from BQ in the drama and SL got nothing because of who he is. This story is going to rectify that.

I did like Sujin in the drama because she was the vilain, I liked her more than Xia-Nu. She was so full of herself, feeling important for a low immortal. Are you going to include her maid in this story? I hope so. Boy I did want to slap her big time every time she said : “Su Jin nian nian” (may not be correct spelling but you get what I mean I am sure). Read you soon Unni and take care.

3. Emma
    January 22, 2018 at 7:59 am

I’m back. And already 3 chapters of your new story available! No clue where this story is heading too. MY or YH or both? (Very) dark like Mount Song or somewhere in the middle? This sounds like a very calculating BQ. Well… I’ll just read and wait ;).

• January 22, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Yes, BQ is calculating but not self destructive.

• littlebutter210
        January 23, 2018 at 5:49 am

I like a self calculating BQ in this story. If I was BQ, I’d Revenge first and maybe take amnesia potion. So I ll say it’s not me hahhaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BQ in the original book from TQ is too soft in my opinion. This BQ takes years of observing & planning for revenge so the revenge will way more intensified than just merely take the eyes back.

• January 23, 2018 at 6:13 am

BQ in book is way too soft and YH’s death made everything too swept under the rug for my liking. Sj wasn’t punished enough and HL not at all. YH’s mother was another one, I truly felt disdain for due to her snottiness towards SS.

• littlebutter210
        January 23, 2018 at 6:30 am

Oh Yeah I almost forgot YH’s mother. She s really snotty. I did have a dream before after I watched eps 57 I believe. She criticized & blamed BQ for her son’s death. I actually had a dream where I said something & put her back to her place hehehe. BQ’s Love for YH is really deep in order for her to bow at YH’s mother after she spoke to her like that. I know I would not. That scene really gave me unsettled feelings & that was why I even dreamt about it.

I also hate it when YH’s mom said to YH “I feel that it’s unfair to you.” when she found out BQ is Su Su in eps 55.

Celestials are just a bunch of stuck up & snotty people;except YH, MY, LS, CY & SM. Other than that I have no desire toward being a Celestial. I rather be a Quing Qiu citizen 😊.

• January 23, 2018 at 7:06 am

I would have borrowed Lian Song’s fan and bitch slapped her repeatedly!

4. City Sparrow
    January 22, 2018 at 5:36 pm

I like the fact that BQ remember it all and she knew everything about what’s going on nine heavens. looking forward to this story, it’s truly different. well done Unni 👍(As I’m following this FF, so i’m really hoping it’s YH-BQ story 😊, this story line is unique on it’s own👌)

• January 22, 2018 at 5:47 pm

Thank you City Sparrow! The is the first for me to write 2 FF at the same time but it works because both are entirely different.

• City Sparrow
        January 23, 2018 at 2:18 am

thanks a lot for your hard work Unni. you’re feeding our imagination 😃💜

• January 29, 2018 at 6:41 am

My pleasure!!!!

• littlebutter210
        January 23, 2018 at 5:58 am

I’m feeling very spoiled right now with 2 FF at the same time from you. Thanks so much Unni 🤗🤗🤗🤗.

• January 23, 2018 at 6:08 am