報復 Bàofù: Revenge: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Ch 4

revenge 6

The Proposition…..

Ye Hua was entirely enraptured and euphoric to find her again finally. However, in his sweet recurring dreams, their loving reunion was much different. Now he was more afraid of what Bai Qian would say, and grievously his worst fears came to fruition when she just said, “I don’t love you anymore.”

It was one thing to suspect because Ye Hua had his doubts. How could he not? He was more than aware of all his many mistakes and complete failures. However, it was heart wrenching entirely to hear the spoken words ‘I don’t love you anymore. I don’t love you anymore. I don’t love you anymore.’ Sharply, precisely, her blade-like cutting words echoed, resounded and reverberated over an over again in his bloodied ears.

His searching, scrutinizing gaze followed her every physical movement, because even the simple task of pouring wine was as smooth and graceful as if she were dancing. Ye Hua’s judgment wasn’t due to his bias sentiments, but Bai Qian of Qingqiu was undeniable and unquestionably flawless.

There wasn’t even a minuscule or slightest indication of frailty, weakness, vulnerability or lack of confidence in Bai Qian’s esteemed presence. Oh, no. Not even a sliver-like trace. She was completely his SuSu but strangely also not at all or at least not the SuSu Ye Hua remembered.

So faultless and impeccable was her perfectly regal, outer appearance that it was somewhat frightening. Bai Qian exuded nothing but the superior, all powerful, cultivated, immortal life force most fitting of the only High Goddess in the world. Ye Hua found himself keenly studying her, while looking for any remnants of the woman he loved and saw none.

The unsettling sensation was similar to waking next to a complete stranger after a lifetime of being together, because Ye Hua suddenly realized he knew nothing about her.

SuSu the sweet, naive, gentle woman he believed he knew from the inside out was merely a mortal shell. She was the external casing for the quiescent, and dormant immortal Bai Qian Queen of Qingqiu in temporary hibernation.

Again her words ‘I don’t love you anymore. I don’t love you anymore. I don’t love you anymore.’, echoed but now in his bleeding, tattered and shredded heart.

Politely Bai Qian handed Ye Hua his glass and eloquently in a rush of detached and impersonal words, explained her reasons for avoiding him after her return to immortality.

“Are you okay? Ye Hua, are you alright?” She asked concerned when he deliberately and forcibly shut his eyes tight to silence the overpowering, intense repetitive sound of her killing words. ‘I don’t love you anymore. I don’t love you anymore. I don’t love you anymore.’ Now took the place of his blood, moved haphazardly throughout the rest of his body and left slicing wounds everywhere.

Ye Hua tried to bite back the words but they flew out in a frenzied flurry when he asked, “Why don’t you love me anymore? When did you stop loving me? Is it because I took your eyes? What do I have to do to make you love me again?!”

Unshed tears swiftly filled her eyes. For the first time, he saw compassion because he saw SuSu and her voice was kind, “Ye Hua, there’s nothing you can do. I’m sorry but it’s too late. You see, your question is the very reason I need your help. Your grandfather and SuJin killed my heart. Once there was a place full of warmth, fire and life but now is barren, cold, dead like a stone. My heart no longer beats.”

“My eyes have been…are repaired but my heart unfortunately, can’t be fixed. Your sins? I absolved you of your mistakes long ago, because of three years of lighting punishment with three hundred years of profound guilt and longing. I consider us debt free. I told you that before I left.” Bai Qian’s voice was still soft and gentle.

He moved closer to her side and Ye Hua on bent knees desperately begged, “Qian Qian, I know it might be hard to believe but I… My love for you hasn’t changed. If anything, it’s increased so we can start again and let me mend your heart with my love. I’ll do everything right this time. I swear to you!”

With her small hands, she took his face and they were so icy cold when Bai Qian gently held him and replied remorsefully, “I think I’ve made a huge mistake. You weren’t ready to see me again. Goodbye, Ye Hua. Thank you for your time.”

“I’ll do anything you want! If you want revenge… I’ll do anything!” Ye Hua cried out with tears running down his face.

Swallowed back his sobs Ye Hua declared, “I’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy. What’s first?”

“Three years of emotional torture for SuJin is first. Then, I’m going to tear her heart into a million unfix-able pieces and the Heavenly Lord, your grandfather will be next. I want his eyes so I can smash them under my foot but that might be a bit extreme. Still, three years of lightning punishment for him too!” Bai Qian frankly professed without delay and the lifeless look in her dull, black, eyes alarmed Ye Hua because they looked identical to a shark’s dead, stony, gaze before rolling back to attack their prey.

He watched her as she lightly rested her hand on his shoulder, Bai Qian coolly added, “I need you to pretend to love me but only for three years and then we’ll go our separate ways.”

“Only three years? Why do we need to separate?” Ye Hua swiftly questioned her reasoning confused even though in his throbbing, aching heart, he knew the answer too well.

Without a hint of expression and blank faced, Bai Qian deliberately closed the space between them until they were mere inches apart, and apathetically declared, “Because that’s your punishment.”

A force of habit and the exact number instantly flashed hot red in Ye Hua’s brain. 94,608,000… That was his time allotment. He possessed 94,608,000 seconds to change her mind and hopefully restart her paused, cold, dead, lifeless heart.

To be continued…..

17 comments for “報復 Bàofù: Revenge: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Ch 4

1. Anne
    January 24, 2018 at 1:05 am

I realised that this story is my new drug. Was thinking about it all day. I feel sad for YH but at the same time not when I see how BQ is now. The poor girl is cold, her heart is dead.

SJ will see red when she will realise that YH loves BQ. I am already cream with joy. Why can. She not smash the SL eyes? That is not extreme. She will have my full support. I could even help if that was possible to be honest. YH punishment 😭😭😭😩😩😩. BQ heart is really dead or so she thinks. I also cannot blame her after all he had played a part due to his failure to protect Susu.

3 years of pretended love? Does YH now how to even pretend? Every time he cries I cannot help but laugh a little but he is so cute that I want to give him a hug.

YH is so very smart. The last chapter was very funny. He still had time to calculate how many seconds he has got. It definetly seems like he has more time compare to 3years. I love the way he thinks revenge= => conquest. He sure is not going to take his punishment lying down. This is going to be a war between those two. May the force be with YH.

Ooh I am getting very excited. I am in love with this story already. You sure know how to make my heart beat with joy, sadness excitement and fear while laugthing due to the little doze of humour. I cannot even wait for the next chapter but will have to☹️. Take care of yourself and read you tomorrow I ssooooo hope so Unni.

• January 24, 2018 at 1:13 am

Anne, your comment made me snicker with joy~

• City Sparrow
      January 24, 2018 at 2:58 am

Oh anne, you have written everything i was feeling while reading this chap! Exactly Unni, emotionally this FF 8s so intense. 4 chap and i already feel like I’m on a emotional rollercoaster. Waiting for next chap. Stay healthy & happy

• littlebutter210
      January 24, 2018 at 3:42 am

Well Anne. SuJin’s eyes are BQ’s eyes. So she can’t smash it. She hasn’t taken back yet.

• Anne
        January 24, 2018 at 7:33 am

No I meant SkyLord’s eyes.

2. littlebutter210
    January 24, 2018 at 3:50 am

This chapter is beautifully written. I love to see YH’s point of view & observation. The way you describe BQ’s cold heart in this story is really amazing. I like it a lot that she is honest to herself & also tell YH the damage that SJ & HL has done to her heart. Since she didn’t forget, there won’t be any stupid misunderstandings like in the original book & drama. I’m glad that BQ & YH can avenge for their lost love. I hope the revenge plan will be more than just what she told him. This will be a hard mission that YH has to conquer. I don’t know what outcome will be but I’m really happy that both YH & BQ are in the driver seats to have their own revenges. Looking forward to next chapters.

• January 24, 2018 at 9:37 am

Thank you!!

• Phuong Loan Truong
      January 24, 2018 at 12:39 pm

Not only Bai Qian needs Revenge. I think Ye Hua needs to revenge as well, maybe he doesn’t have gut to deal with Heaven Lord but Su Jin is another story, he lost his love of his life because of her.

• littlebutter210
        January 24, 2018 at 3:24 pm

I’d love for YH to take the revenge into his own hands as well, especially with the Heavenly Lord. I think he won’t mind losing his crown prince title if the outcome is to have BQ’s love back.

3. Phuong Loan Truong
    January 24, 2018 at 12:37 pm

Ha ha you jerk Heaven Lord. You gonna be punished hard by the woman you despised for 3 years. Bai Qian go go revenge

4. Emma
    January 24, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Agree with the others! This story excites me. A smart, calculating BQ, but who is clear headed and not self destructive, teaming up with YH to get their revenge! Love the writing style in this story! Makes it gloomy and dangerous.

5. Siona
    January 24, 2018 at 4:09 pm

Bai Qian in the right to desire revenge for all the humiliation and mockery of the heavenly clan and seek justice. She is easy enough to do this because she is the queen and the supreme goddess, but she wants another, so that her tormentors will repay her for every tear and every moment of pain and despair that they caused her .
    “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”
    Bai Qian must once again become the mortal Susu, achieve retribution for all the bad things that happen in her mortal life and only then can she let go of the past and rejoice in life again. What she tried to do when she drank a drink of oblivion, but it was not a good decision, the past always comes back like a boomerang.
    I hope Heaven Lord and Su Jin will be struck by lightning for 3 years, then again and again will live countless mortal lives filled with sorrows and misfortunes for 1000 years, then reincarnated into a slug throughout 1000 years then destroyed by being pushed off the terrace. And ugly servant SZ also deserves punishment.

6. Siona
    January 24, 2018 at 4:11 pm

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”
    Sorry for my bad english

• January 24, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Your English is great! I agree with the boomerang theory 150%! The amnesia potion is like putting a band-aid on a deep cut that’s down to the bone.

• littlebutter210
      January 24, 2018 at 11:50 pm

I like your revenge plot.

7. January 24, 2018 at 4:51 pm

I see Team Vendetta have all checked in.