Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Short Story: Su Jin’s Punishment NSFW

After waiting for Ye Hua to come to her, Su Jin was losing patience. Over their long time together, she’s made her affections obvious but he’d not only refused her but displayed just hostility and often hatred.

She assumed once SuSu was gone, he might give her a chance but she was wrong. Now bewitched utterly by the Nine-Tailed Fox Queen Bai Qian of Qingqiu, Ye Hua was out of Su Jin’s grasp again. It made her furious how everyone was so excited about their upcoming wedding, after everything she’d done for Heavenly Lord. What kind of gratitude was this?

What did it matter if she was Ye Hua’s side consort if he never came to her? Not even once had he come to Su Jin except in fury when the Soul Gathering Lamp went missing. Taken by the Fox bitch queen’s niece, Bai Feng Jiu.

It made Su Jin shake with rage. How much she hated Bai Qian and the Fox Clan! She despised their ultimate power, endless wealth and physical appearance. They were a beautiful clan and her beauty was considered unparalleled and exceeded all other women. Still, her resemblance to SuSu was unnerving.

Su Jin was in Ye Hua’s chamber changing out the flowers he never noticed when she heard their voices. She couldn’t be discovered by him because he would surely be furious with her. Therefore, she hid across from his bed behind a changing screen. The silkscreen was unique in the sense, one couldn’t see through it from the outside but the person changing could view everything with clarity.

It was Ye Hua pulling Bai Qian by the hand. He was coaxing her into his room and Su Jin ducked lower but watched them with jealously. In hopes they would quickly leave.

“Qian Qian, come in my room. I’ll be good.” Ye Hua promised and playfully pulled her towards him.

Bai Qian glanced around nervously and said, “Ye Hua, it’s daytime and anyone could walk in at any time.”

Ye Hua pulled Bai Qian on his lap and teased, “It’s always daytime in Nine Heavens. I just want you to sit on my lap for a minute or two.”

They giggled as Ye Hua pulled Bai Qian on his lap. Su Jin felt as if her body were burning from the inside due to her intense envy. Such affection from him, she’d never experienced. Ever.

He playfully smiled and kissed Bai Qian’s neck while she laughed at his flirtatious behavior.

In shock, Su Jin watched as Ye Hua’s hand boldly move into the plunging neckline of Bai Qian’s dress. He was caressing and groping her breasts while she tried to slap his hand away with a feeble attempt because she was still giggling.

“Ye Hua, stop it! What if someone walks in?” Bai Qian complained but she was beaming and sniggering.

Ye Hua’s other hand moved inside Bai Qian’s skirt and pulled the front of her dress up to her upper thighs. Exposing the crotch of her silk underwear, which was in Su jin’s direct sight.

Su Jin watched in utter jealousy as Ye Hua’s hand deliberately slid inside Bai Qian’s lower undergarment. She moaned softly but still weakly tried to push his hand away.

Su Jin saw Ye Hua’s fingers pull her undergarment to one side and exposed Bai Qian’s lower treasure. She stopped fighting him, moaned and dropped her head back against his shoulder. His third and fourth fingers moved in and out of her aggressively, while his other hand squeezed her breasts. Su Jin couldn’t believe the obscenity of their raunchy deeds.

Bai Qian was panting and her moans became louder as he brought her to climax. Su Jin could hear the wet sounds of his finger’s insertions and movements. Ye Hua pulled his hand out of her flower and put his fingers inside Bai Qian’s mouth. Su Jin gasped as Bai Qian seductively licked her honey off him.

“Qian Qian, let me put it in. I’m so hard.” Ye Hua urged.

Bai Qian purred, “Without a privacy shield? Are you game, Ye Hua?”

Ye Hua passionately kissed Bai Qian’s lips when she turned her head to the side. Su Jin covered her mouth when she saw him pull his ready manhood out of his pants, and slide inside Bai Qian. He groaned and grabbed her breasts more forcefully.

It was unbelievable watching Ye Hua’s thick sword penetrating Bai Qian’s wet bloom. Su jin could see it so clearly. Bai Qian’s lower pink outer lips stretched out and firmly wrapped around his girth. The sounds of soaking, smacking friction with every injection and their moaning made Su Jin insane.

They were both mostly dressed but Bai Qian’s dress was up around her waist. Ye Hua just had his sword out and inside her. His hand inside the top of her gown shifted in a frenzy from one breast to the other.

“Ye Hua, do you love being inside of me?” Bai Qian purred so seductively.

Ye Hua started to stroke Bai Qian’s outer pearl while pumping inside her. A deep hoarse groan came from him when he touched where they joined and met.

He moaned, “Your wet flower makes me crazy, Qian Qian. I’m about to fill your tight bloom. If someone walked in, they’d see you being penetrated by my sword.”

“Look at how explicitly exposed you are with your lower treasure getting pounded by me.” Exclaimed Ye Hua in between panted breaths.

“I hope someone sees us like this.” Bai Qian’s sultry words made Ye Hua mad with arousal.

Bai Qian started to move up and down on Ye Hua and he dropped his head back in ecstasy. She bounced on him rhythmically.

Su Jin saw Ye Hua’s manhood thicken. He grabbed her waist, held her fast and said, “Qian Qian, I hope someone sees me coming inside you!”

Bai Qian provocatively commanded, “Give it to me, Ye Hua. Fill my wet lower treasure with your sweet nectar. I’m ready.”

Su Jin saw Ye Hua’s massive manhood pulsate as he ejaculated inside Bai Qian. She moaned and climaxed when he came inside her.

Su jin held her breath and prayed they would leave but instead, Bai Qian stood and dropped her dress. She was beautiful and her body was bewitching, even to a woman’s gaze. Ye Hua who’d just climaxed started to take off his clothes, and his perfect lean goldentoned skin was almost hairless and smooth. The only hair on his body was his armpits and by his massive manhood.

On bent knees, Bai Qian was nude between Ye Hua’s open thighs and sucking on him after he’d just been inside her. The look of lust in his eyes was intoxicating and Su Jin couldn’t look away.

The wet sounds from Bai Qian’s mouth seemed to echo in the air. Ye Hua pulled her on top of him with a sexy, suggestive smile on his handsome face. Su Jin watched in horror as Bai Qian slid down on his sword moaning the entire time. She rode him as he stared at her as if under a spell. His hands were caressing her breasts and nipples while she pulled the back of her hair up with both hands. It cascaded over her shoulders and breasts when she released it and she appeared like Lady Godiva.

Breathlessly Ye Hua exclaimed, “Qian Qian, you’re so stunning. I can’t get enough of you.”

Bai Qian smirked and teased, “You have your other consort, Su Jin, so why are you always so aroused and amorous?”

“I wouldn’t touch her with another man’s manhood. I’d rather become a monk like my brother than ever lay my hands on that trash!” Stated Ye Hua with complete resolve.

Lovingly Ye Hua fondled Bai Qian’s full moving breasts, rolled her erect nipples and said in his soft voice, “You’re the only one I ever want to be with forever. I love you. Show me how much you love me.”

Bai Qian placed her hands on Ye Hua’s chest, leaned forward and swiftly ground herself against him. Her hips rolled and swayed with her provocative movements.

She started to cry out from her rising pleasure when Ye Hua panted, “That it. Don’t stop. I’m coming again!”

He roared out as they climaxed together. Both were catching their winded breath, Ye Hua sat up and lovingly kissed Bai Qian’s face and lips.

He confessed, “I never raised a privacy shield. I was hoping someone would walk in and see you riding me like that.”

“I know. I was hoping someone would see you coming inside me.” Bai Qian snickered as she replied.

Ye Hua kissed Bai Qian again and said, “We’ll have to keep doing it until someone does.”

Bai Qian giggled and called him a sex fiend. Ye Hua rolled her on her back and started to kiss her again. Tears ran down her face because Su Jin couldn’t believe it but he was making love to Bai Qian again…..

The end

YeGenMo Unni

35 comments for “Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Fanfiction Short Story: Su Jin’s Punishment NSFW

1. Emma
    December 23, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Wow!! That is such a cool story how you met your fans in real life!! Maybe these fans can delurk and tell us about it too? Would love to hear that! It is truly amazing. Would love to accidentally run into any of the FF writers I’ve come to love so much, especially Unni!💋

• Emma
      December 23, 2017 at 8:58 pm

Holidays are crazy. Real life too. Haven’t read this chapter yet but I’m very curious what kind of evil, satisfying punishment you have come up with for SJ😉.

• December 23, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Ditto Emma! I’d love to meet you.

2. littlebutter210
    December 24, 2017 at 12:38 am

I love this hot scene between YH & BQ. I hope Su Jin die from jealousy with a heart attack lol. Good one. It’s amazing that you met your fan in real life 😊. If I ever go to Vegas, I’d hope to run into you Unni.

• December 24, 2017 at 12:54 am

I’d love to meet littlebutter210!

• littlebutter210
        December 24, 2017 at 1:24 am

Yeah I’d holla & let u know first so I can meet you when I’m there 😆.

3. littlebutter210
    December 24, 2017 at 12:45 am

I’m glad they are team Ye Hua 😊. They should delurk so that I won’t feel so alone here as team YH 😅. And hopefully they can share their selfies with you, Unni.

• December 24, 2017 at 12:54 am

You are not alone. There are many Team YH out there. Trust me.

• Phuong Loan Truong
        December 24, 2017 at 1:25 am

Unni this is just one short story or more stories about Su Jin’s punishment. I hope she will get more haha

• December 24, 2017 at 1:27 am

It’s a single piece. I’m going to do a couple single shots before my next “3310 FF titled ‘Bai Qian Queen Of Qingqiu’

• Phuong Loan Truong
        December 24, 2017 at 1:28 am

YAY that’s great. Our Qian Qian should have her own sequel of course include her sexual life lol

• December 24, 2017 at 1:29 am

Amen sista! Girl power!

• Phuong Loan Truong
        December 24, 2017 at 1:35 am

But I still hope in her sexual life is only 2 man Ye Hua and Mo Yuan. No Li Jing or any girls.

• December 24, 2017 at 1:53 am

Why no girls? Girls need love too! I personally think having YH or MY watch her with a girl would be hot but then that me.

• Phuong Loan Truong
        December 24, 2017 at 2:00 am

I just think Bai Qian saves herself for only two important men in her life YeMo hehe.

• Phuong Loan Truong
        December 24, 2017 at 2:02 am

To be honest, I am not into girl on girl very much. No offense Unni

• December 24, 2017 at 2:09 am

It’s all good. Variety is the spice of life! No offense taken. For me it’s the person not their gender. Also, watching two women is beautiful at least in my eyes. You just love penis! Hahaha love you Phuong!

• Phuong Loan Truong
        December 24, 2017 at 2:12 am

I love imaging about Bai Qian gets in on with Ye Hua more than anyone else. All in all they are OTP couple for almost everyone

• December 24, 2017 at 2:18 am

Team Ye Hua has spoken!!

• littlebutter210
        December 24, 2017 at 4:39 am

I like you Phuong 😁. I’m the same. I do wish Unni give YH more hot & naughtier scenes w BQ.

I feel I’m getting naughtier as I’m reading Unni’s fan fictions 😅.

• December 24, 2017 at 5:19 am

Oh dear…my FF is making you naughtier? Yeah baby grrrrr!

• Phuong Loan Truong
        December 24, 2017 at 8:33 am

Yeah littlebutter we should fight for YH especially our Unnie ship MoBai than YeBai. Our shipping YeBai should stick together haha.

• Phuong Loan Truong
      December 24, 2017 at 1:12 am

I am on Team Ye Hua too. Unni this is best Christmas present ever, Su Jin you bitch. Ye Hua will never lay hands on youuu

• littlebutter210
        December 24, 2017 at 1:22 am

Yay I know you are team YH 😊. I do hope there would be more hot scenes between YH & BQ too.

I bet now Su Jin would come & beg BQ to take her eyes out. And she would bang her head when she s alone 😁.

• Phuong Loan Truong
        December 24, 2017 at 1:36 am

Su Jin need to have eyes even fake ones. She has to witness how much Ye Hua loves Bai Qian in every way.

• littlebutter210
        December 24, 2017 at 4:40 am

Yup I agree with you. That’s the best revenge.

4. Musicluverxoxo
    December 24, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Yes best revenge ever and haha Su Jin will stay a virgin for ever . Omg you live in vegas? I would love to meet you in real life .

5. Emma
    December 25, 2017 at 1:18 am

This was a very hot voyeuristic chapter!! Loved it😙

6. Dillycat
    December 28, 2017 at 12:01 am

Yes, I thought SY had it easy with her karma, but now this got to hurt most seeing the person you love with someone else!

• December 28, 2017 at 12:24 am

The most painful thing someone can witness is seeing the one they love with another.

7. Devilsadvocait
    January 2, 2018 at 12:32 am

Lol. Next time I’m in Las Vegas I wanna take pictures with Unni too! Unni, I’ll treat you to buffets, Chinese, sushi, Korean BBQ, whatever you want! I’m also a BQ/YH shipper. Sujin is a sad rat living in sewer, I feel sorry for her.

• January 2, 2018 at 12:52 am

Another new name and a date! It’s on like Donkey Kong!

• Devilsadvocait
        January 2, 2018 at 1:10 am

hah. For sure. But reading smut while at the buffet though? That’s another level of brazenness I haven’t reached. Kudos to them.

• January 2, 2018 at 1:21 am

I found the fact they read it as a group quite interesting because I had to take a very cold shower writing it.

• Devilsadvocait
        January 2, 2018 at 1:42 am

Right? I can’t even read it with people around.. not that I’m shy it’s more that I can’t concentrate when there r people around. And I also have to take a shower after I read your stories.